FIFA 13: Season Ticket Early Release-Q&A Thread

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
Seeing as the early release is only 4 days, 05 hours, 16 minutes (for Europe at least) away I know there's a few of us including me obviously getting it so for those who aren't thought it would be a good opportunity to ask any questions or such here?

Please note I'm unlikely to answer questions related to the specific stats of one player as it's really tedious but not against snapping a pic of certain team squads etc etc

So ask away :)

(Hopefully the others who're getting the early release from Friday/Saturday will help out answering questions!)

Last edited:
Good idea for a thread. Will prove very useful.

Hopefully those of us in North America will be getting it on the 21st and just so I'm clear from right now, I won't' be taking any pictures! :P

just wondering... i have a 4gb xbox but am wanting to get the fifa 13 early release game obv thats not enough memory but i have a 16gb memory stick, could i just format that to an xbox 1 then save the fifa 13 early release game on that? how big will the file be about?

Hmm 4gb stick might be enough, not 100% sure, also not sure if you can use a memory stick to download games to, maybe best to try googling, thing the early release last year was something like 3.5gb or something (if anyone else remembers?)

ive got a 16gb memory stick i checked last years game was 6.5gb so im thinking this will be around the same hopefully. just cant find hardly any info out there regarding the size of this years game. all i find is the size of the demo =/

ive got a 16gb memory stick i checked last years game was 6.5gb so im thinking this will be around the same hopefully. just cant find hardly any info out there regarding the size of this years game. all i find is the size of the demo =/

yes you can install it to your memory stick just don't unplug it from the xbox that week. I did that last year and had to re-download the whole thing

Im gutted about the US release time... it says the 21st, but in reality its the 22nd because thell only activate the download at 6 or 7 pm, so most of the 21st will be over once it completes. Tought we would be able to download at the 21st 00h.... :(

Gutted too. I'm guessing it's the same for Canada.

Is it confirmed that 6-7 pm is when download is activated for US? Is that Eastern time?

Gutted too. I'm guessing it's the same for Canada.

Is it confirmed that 6-7 pm is when download is activated for US? Is that Eastern time?

Yeh ET... i think its 6pm ET(madden and NHL were i think) wich is 7pm Brazilian time... but it really feels like fake marketing because we will barely be able to play it on the 21st...

Was really hoping they would activate the downloads at 00h so we could play it for the full 24h of the 21st... :(

Has the transfer business between CPU teams been improved so that stars like Wayne Rooney aren't team hopping every window? A player like Rooney should be on United til he gets older and his stats start to decline. Even then he should probably stay on United til he retires.

Have they improved the Youth Team? Especially for the CPU controlled teams. There should be a nice group of young players 5-10-15 years into the game.

Phil_SS, to answer your first question, supposedly yes. But we'll find out for certain soon enough but I'm pretty optimistic. EVerything we've read and heard about transfers in CM Mode means it's a lot more realistic now.

@bruno, so 6 pm eastern time on 21st. Yeah I know exactly what you mean bro! It kinda sucks especially as it's A Friday night! And then weekend, meaning gotta spend time with wifey. IT'd be awesome if it had been released morning on Friday.

Placebo (or anyone) do you have any idea whether the early release can be downloaded onto more than one console? Or copied onto a memory stick and loaded so I can play down my mates house (who isn't getting it)?

so i buy the ticket and will be able to play the game without any further cost until the retail version hits the stores?

could be a good deal if i can get my hands on a cheap hardcopy.

Last edited:
You log into the EA sports app and when the counter has finished there will be a download option and you select that, once it's fully downloaded you should have a Fifa13 Early Release option in the game library :)

You log into the EA sports app and when the counter has finished there will be a download option and you select that, once it's fully downloaded you should have a Fifa13 Early Release option in the game library :)

Good stuff, when I find out it is ready to download I just want to go straight there and download the little fella :))

thats crazy, just checked and i have a green download button and i am now on 3%

weird

Just buy it from the market place, one you bought the season ticket you get an EA Sports option in the game library that's the season ticket app :)

quick question, i bought the season ticket last year on the sunday the day after the game was up for download (on the saturday). it looks like my season ticket runs out at midnight on this saturday/sunday.
in peoples opinion, is it likely i can download fifa 13 on saturday and get 24hrs play before my season ticket expires?

Back
Top Bottom