FIFA 13: Season Ticket Early Release-Q&A Thread

quick question, i bought the season ticket last year on the sunday the day after the game was up for download (on the saturday). it looks like my season ticket runs out at midnight on this saturday/sunday.
in peoples opinion, is it likely i can download fifa 13 on saturday and get 24hrs play before my season ticket expires?

Well it unlocks at something like 8PM GMT Saturday night so if you download fast enough you might get a couple of hours out of it ;)

Maybe if you don't turn your console off you can keep going ;)

Well it unlocks at something like 8PM GMT Saturday night so if you download fast enough you might get a couple of hours out of it ;)

Maybe if you don't turn your console off you can keep going ;)

thanks pal, will give it a try.
problem is if i get that "one more game" feeling i'll end up buying the season pass again! :)

I was wondering, what time is the early acces of FIFA launched in the uk on ps3, Friday night at 11:59 pm? Thank you for your help

So it's 2000ms then you have to buy the game?

Yes, it's 2000MSP for early access, but also 8000MSP worth of DLC content, 24 FUT gold packs and access to other EA games and content. You certainly aren't just paying for the early access to Fifa. There's more included in the season pass.

Also, I believe the download size is around 6-8GB.

Sorry to ask this question again but;
I have two PS3's in my house and I was wondering whether I will be able to download the early release onto a second console without paying another $40.00 AUD?
Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks.

You wouldn't be able to have two users signed in on the same PSN name at the same time on different PS3's would you? (unless I'm missing the point of why you're asking the question?) so I'd say no you would need to buy it twice to use on two PS3's at the same time.

Not at the same time to download, but I only play offline and would not need the online features on two machines.
So if I downloaded on one machine and then signed off the network and re-downloaded on the other machine it would technically work?
Both machines would then have the game installed correct?
Thank you for your quick response, much appreciated.

If you signed off the network the early release wouldn't work, I'm almost certain it needs to be constantly online. Maybe if you ran Fifa13 early release and then yanked the cable you could then start it up on the second PS3 without it stopping on the first but I wouldn't be 100% sure of that until you try really :)

So I've purchased the season ticket, but I cant find it anywhere?! i looked at the games library and the ps store and its not there. Also i cant find the EA Sports app, so im pretty lost on how to get the early release. HELP PLEASE!!

Where are you from?

I think for North Americans, it'll start in about 9 hours. (6 pm eastern time)

I can't wait! :D

When is it available in the UK to download? If it's tonight I need to get my skates on and get some MS points.

Last edited:
I've got it! :D

Have barely had time to play tho. It sucks it coming out on a Friday night! I'll get to play tomorrow tho.

I purchased fifa 13 off the psn store on wednesday but last night I decided to go into my downloads and seems like I can download the game (even though I dont have the season ticket) but it sais its the trial version though??? and its 9gigs , im confused cause everyone sais is 6

I purchased fifa 13 off the psn store on wednesday but last night I decided to go into my downloads and seems like I can download the game (even though I dont have the season ticket) but it sais its the trial version though??? and its 9gigs , im confused cause everyone sais is 6

As far as I know, PSN is way behind PC digital distribution and doesn't allow pre-loading. The only think you can download is a 2MB theme when you pre-order via PSN. Do you have a photo of your download or can you provide more details?

Ill start with the questions then, is anyone playing it yet?

- is it slower than the demo?
- noticed any interesting tweaks from the demo?
- does the lighting adjust during a match? Looking at the options in the demo I got the impression that the lighting would be dynamic as you could select what time you could play....or is it just some menu fluff?
- have they tweaked the contextual dribbling, found it a bit annoying tbh.
- any interesting news from CM?

Back
Top Bottom