FIFA 13: Season Ticket Early Release-Q&A Thread

Ok got the ea dashboard thing, shows fifa 13 advertisesed with countdown. purchased the e season ticket. it downloaded something to my xbox

now what do i do?

when i go back into the ea dashboard it just asks me to re-subscribe?

Help!

As far as I know, PSN is way behind PC digital distribution and doesn't allow pre-loading. The only think you can download is a 2MB theme when you pre-order via PSN. Do you have a photo of your download or can you provide more details?

1z56r9v.jpg

1zye8zp.png

Downloading via proxy cause its extremely slow using my ps3 , even slower than what is shown on the screenshot. Living in africa sucks :p

or does the option to download only unlock at 6?

Sorry I understand now, unfortunately that's how it is yes, no download button until 6pm and then we all cane the servers at once which is a really stupid way to run things, better is a 24 hour pre-load and then we just get the final 10mb or such at 6pm.

Downloading via proxy cause its extremely slow using my ps3 , even slower than what is shown on the screenshot. Living in africa sucks :p

That's odd. I don't have that and I don't see EA advertising or mentioning the 'FIFA 13 Trial' anywhere on their social media. Are you on an African country specific store? Pure conjecture, but maybe they allow this for people in countries where broadband isn't great?

EDIT: I've just had a look at the dates for the downloads. They state 28/9. Firstly, I don't have those 'future' downloads available (I ordered from the US store) so that's odd or maybe I am the anomaly. Secondly, maybe your proxy downloading has enabled you to download immediately instead of on a time-lock? What is the response PSN gives you when you DL direct?

Last edited:
Sorry I understand now, unfortunately that's how it is yes, no download button until 6pm and then we all cane the servers at once which is a really stupid way to run things, better is a 24 hour pre-load and then we just get the final 10mb or such at 6pm.

Ok cheers bud.

after you download early release, you must delete the fifa countdown app or your early release will freeze . You won`t be able to play.

Early release is good and the FUT is up and running...for PS3 you need to complete a security Q&A before going on the Web FUT app. Shocking how many Gold players are on sale. 87,90 player cards for only 20k coins. The market is down atm :LOL: nearly impossible to raise that much coins in the new format.

Last edited:
That's odd. I don't have that and I don't see EA advertising or mentioning the 'FIFA 13 Trial' anywhere on their social media. Are you on an African country specific store? Pure conjecture, but maybe they allow this for people in countries where broadband isn't great?

EDIT: I've just had a look at the dates for the downloads. They state 28/9. Firstly, I don't have those 'future' downloads available (I ordered from the US store) so that's odd or maybe I am the anomaly. Secondly, maybe your proxy downloading has enabled you to download immediately instead of on a time-lock? What is the response PSN gives you when you DL direct?

I am using an african specific store, the south african one to be exact. I doubt they allow people in africa to download it first, most people in south africa have 10-20MB lines, so downloading wont to be an issue to them.
It went up to 5% last night when I tried downloading via my ps3 but then I cancelled. I see they havent yet charged me either.
Could it be that because Im purchasing with psn cards?
Wont be able to play the game till monday anyway,lol.

Question for US user with Season ticket

How long did it take to download, and at roughly what speed?

Cheers

Yeah that is a good question, I am 2hours ahead of GMT and I reckon it will take about 3hrs to download (Maybe longer) :(( So won't be able to play until around 11pm

I don't know the speed and I left it on so it can download while I'm out last night.

But the way it was progressing and I saw the first 7% fill up, I'd say it took about an hour for me as well. Maybe hour and a half.

When I come back from eating a significant proportion of a roast chicken, this download better be a lot further along.

When I come back from eating a significant proportion of a roast chicken, this download better be a lot further along.

I've had a cracking curry. Since starting an hour ago I've done 10%. Only 14% left but still it had better be done for when Xfactors over.

Back
Top Bottom