FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Is there anyway to invite a friend to a ranked game? In FIFA 11 it was possible but i cant find it in FIFA 12.

I don't think so. EA probably doesnt want people to abuse this. If u are playing a season and really need 3 points for a promotion you could just invite a friend so he could let you win.

And if EA allowed this option you would only be able to play a friend if he was in the same league.

It's the worst thing to happen to Fifa.

It's horrible.
I love it (even though I suck at it). Controlling your guy and moving him into position and timing your tackles is infinitely superior to keeping hold of a button and watching everything be done for you.

Also, was there a backheel modifier in previous FIFAs? (please say no because I don't want to feel daft at having never discovered it).

Also, was there a backheel modifier in previous FIFAs? (please say no because I don't want to feel daft at having never discovered it).

I'm pretty sure it's a new feature as I recall Rutter tweeting about it. Pretty wild stuff, though. Spent the whole evening yesterday with my mate trying to score that way but they all went wide or I didn't even touch the ball. It's really hilarious. Still, I should force myself NOT to do it since I'm giving away too many easy goals, I'm afraid :CONFUSE:

So it appears I'm the only person who's struggling applying the latest patch/update via XBL.

I put the disc in, the game loads, it says, "You must apply this update 4MB". So I click ok, I am automatically signed out of XBL and it downloads, then says, "Unable to connect to XBox Live - Go to system settings to test connection."

I test my connection, it's fine. Bah.

I can bypass the update by simply pressing the home button on the controller when it asks me to update, but I would like the update, if possible.

Will try again later.

Wasn´t L2 on PS3 for moving player when ball is in the air? to go in position for header etc.
If so i have to learn to let go the button soon enough when i do a cross.

So it appears I'm the only person who's struggling applying the latest patch/update via XBL.

I put the disc in, the game loads, it says, "You must apply this update 4MB". So I click ok, I am automatically signed out of XBL and it downloads, then says, "Unable to connect to XBox Live - Go to system settings to test connection."

I test my connection, it's fine. Bah.

I can bypass the update by simply pressing the home button on the controller when it asks me to update, but I would like the update, if possible.

Will try again later.

Yup updated with no problems for me.

iminurbase Garreth Reeder
@
@Placebo_obecalP couple gameplay things and some submission fixes. Launch day updates are very small.

@
@Placebo_obecalP fouls and some difficulty tuning.

@
@Placebo_obecalP off ball fouls

@
@Placebo_obecalP we took out Tactical Defending

FIXED :LOL:

going get this tomorrow then, Lets say I get desperate as its sold out at a lot of places, how much are Game or Gamestation selling this for?

if ur trying to run fifa 12 on Athlon 64 4000+, 2gb ddr2 ram, 9600gso 384mb dont bother the game is just unplayable for me :/ fifa 11 runs great ;y

Back
Top Bottom