FIFA 11 - PC

:D

stocker_xl_1.jpg

> http://www.fcb.ch/news/show/byItemID/-/10044/24465/26/7/7

the scoreboard has always changed, depending on the league/internationals/clubs etc.

"OrthodoxSerbia: Yes man, it is changing, but in EPL & International matches, the scoreboard is just the same always, it is not changing.In this movie the opposite it's happening"

Listen, I was just stating the fact that 2 different scoreboards doesn't mean they're 2 different games, as they've always changed in previous games.

IN MY OPINION, the gameplay shown is console, I can't guarantee it, I might be wrong. I'm judging this mainly on the player models, some new animations (in particular the new lobbed pass, which hasn't been confirmed for PC, considering the gameplay is meant to be the same as Fifa 10/Fifa WC 2010) and what I consider to be some error in dribbling.

And also, It has the pro passing power bar line, to show if you've overhit/underhit the pass.

1.Mix Video
2.You can Use Xbox360 controller to PC
3.The film could see the keyboard and mouse
PS:Stop
1. Where is your confirmation for that? A video heading in a Russian site says nothing.
2. You can use a PC Disc in Xbox360, too? You can clearly see that the Xbox in the background is working.
3. The keyboard and mouse is to show some presentation things like Personality+.
4. It was already said that the PC Version was not avaible to play at this presentation,
they just showed some PC pictures on the projectors.

Please don't post that unconfirmed things here, you will see how it looks, just wait more.

1. Where is your confirmation for that? A video heading in a Russian site says nothing.
2. You can use a PC Disc in Xbox360, too? You can clearly see that the Xbox in the background is working.
3. The keyboard and mouse is to show some presentation things like Personality+.
4. It was already said that the PC Version was not avaible to play at this presentation,
they just showed some PC pictures on the projectors.

Please don't post that unconfirmed things here, you will see how it looks, just wait more.

1.I see
2.ok
3.ok
4.source ?

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/110/1106866p1.html

But it's lacking several of this year's big new features – there's no Personality Plus, for example, nor is there the Pro Passing that's helped to refine the play of the other HD versions of FIFA 11, and while EA touts this as the next-gen experience it feels remarkably like playing last year's game.

Yes, we do our best to avoid them and the people on there.

Just to put it beyond any doubt:

But it's lacking several of this year's big new features – there's no Personality Plus, for example, nor is there the Pro Passing that's helped to refine the play of the other HD versions of FIFA 11, and while EA touts this as the next-gen experience it feels remarkably like playing last year's game.

propassing.jpg

Ok , now some "news" from the Russian video
- PC and Console version will have the same game modes
- PC version is not port of Console version , this is own game using NG technology from FIFA 10 and the best from WC 2010 .
- Soon will have a tons of news , where they will show every part of the gameplay ! Maybe next week !
- Commentators will be much different from last FIFA for PC .
- The PC version will be HD , better that Console , with very high reselection and very much options for it.
- After release , you can buy the game on DVD or to Download from EA's servers with EA download manager .
- The game will be unlimited for Edit of the files , for mods! They will do not mind if fans want to change some modules in the game! But fifa 11 will be total different code fron FIFA 10 ! That mean , all what do you made now for FIFA 10 , textures and e.c.t will not work in FIFA 11 .Now you must to learn to made the new things .
- Russian League will be only for Xbox 360 and PS3'
Well that was all :) sorry for my bad English , i hope you understand what i write xD

P.S. They don't say anything about P+ or Pro pass !

Last edited:
- Russian League will be only for Xbox 360 and PS3'
I think that's wrong,he said that the RPL will be introduced to the Xbox 360 and PS3 because it was already there in FIFA 10 for PCs,PS2 and Wii.

So it will have career mode not MM/BAP separate?
To be honest we can't really say something about that,
firstly that presentation is very old and who knows if they mean the Fifa 11 PC will have
the same modes as Fifa 10 console or Fifa 11 PC and Fifa 11 console will have the same game modes.

Ian Jarvis said he will make a huge announcement at Gamescom, I still hope it is
Career Mode but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom