FIFA 10 Videos & Pictures

Posted this at GAF so I'll just regurgitate it here:

So me and two friends started a new ManagerMode career with Norwich as part of our usual weekly hangout...included my VirtualPro player aka BigMac in the team and the clown scored a beautiful goal that I couldn't resist but turn into an ad:

YouTube - The Beloved FIFA 10

I scored some goals and had forgotten to upload them. All of them in professional/world class all manual in manager mode with my superb Nantes and my VP being the star of the team (the great crosser!).

The first one is the best one in my opinion. Not because it is spectacular but because it looks terribly realistic and "different" to all goals I have scored. It's a scissor kick, but also a lob.

YouTube - bycicle

Secondth, one of my headers. It's not a great great goal, but shows that you can really have powerful headers if you combine the right cross, the right player and the right timing. I've scored some like this one.

YouTube - header2

And a secondth header:
YouTube - header

Nothing really extraordinary here, but I love manual shooting + slow motion. Always a winner:
YouTube - rocket

Had that same 2nd goal happen to me when i was playing my bro on the day i got it. Never had a problem like that on Fifa 09 and yet on the first day Fifa 10 comes out, that shit happens.. tut tut :(

Last edited:
Yep, those things are blatantly bad in the game. Trapping is one of the areas I would like to be done properly based in stats, as well as running with the boll (ball control in general). Keep putting things you like/dislike. What if we started a thread of videos of things we would like to be changed in fifa 11? Visual reference is always far more effective than long posts and flamed threads!

Yep, those things are blatantly bad in the game. Trapping is one of the areas I would like to be done properly based in stats, as well as running with the boll (ball control in general). Keep putting things you like/dislike. What if we started a thread of videos of things we would like to be changed in fifa 11? Visual reference is always far more effective than long posts and flamed threads!
thats a very good idea,

about the ball control issue, i've started a new MM with leeds and had my previous MM with birmingham city and there are times where the players don't control the ball aswell, but no where near enough. a good example is long ball cross field to the winger when he's getting close to the goal line. decent players can bring the ball down with their chest and gain control instantly, while lower skilled players chest the ball a bit further and take a touch on the deck before gaining control. it doesn't happen all the time, but have seen it on numerous occasions.

Well I also had this one which is an example of terrible defending. It's a lot more subtle than League 2 keepers having world class ball control but it shows what happens when only one defender is allowed to challenge for the ball.

I actually saved it because I thought it looked good but as soon as I watched it back the defending leapt out at me.

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/13001543

Yes, defending AI seems to be unforgiving in the midfield but totally laughable inside the area. We all know how defenders just love to stay 5 meters away of attackers most of the time, and how the "only one person goes for the ball" totally screws scrambles inside the area. In my oppinion, starting athread with specific videos to show specific flaws of the game would be very good for the community and would make it easier to start healthy debates.

Hi Drekkard,
I've noticed you before on PESFan I believe. But I see you have chosen evo-web as your refuge for Fifa specific discussions, as PESFan take a ridiculous stand against Fifa with their one-thread-limit-for-all-fifa-discussion. I hope to join you all here (including romagnoli) who are willing and have some useful feedback to share. It's always interesting to read you guys. I will see y'all later then. Take care.

Hi Drekkard,
I've noticed you before on PESFan I believe. But I see you have chosen evo-web as your refuge for Fifa specific discussions, as PESFan take a ridiculous stand against Fifa with their one-thread-limit-for-all-fifa-discussion. I hope to join you all here (including romagnoli) who are willing and have some useful feedback to share. It's always interesting to read you guys. I will see y'all later then. Take care.

Hi Steph, I abbandoned PESfan the moment I saw there were no proper debate there. Only pes praising. I hate fanboysim of any kind so I tried to stay away of some sites and ended up here, where I've had very interesting debates with many people. This thread is a clear example, you see good and bad things discussed with passion but not fanboyism.

Back
Top Bottom