FIFA 10 Videos & Pictures

Ah right. I used to get tons of curl on the free kicks in the arena when i was using assisted but I don't seem to get as much curl now. I thought it might have been the change in controls, must be my mind playing tricks on me haha.

Last edited:
Nicely done Bobby.

Just fluked a volley from a free kick. I was trying to shoot from the free kick just for the hell of it but I forgot to hold L1 to smash the ball so it became a lofted shot. As I knew I had ballsed it up I just ran the striker towards the ball landing area and tapped shoot and then sat there stunned as it went in. Also gained some accomplishments for my VP, I think lobbed pass or something and an assist one.

YouTube - Fifa 10 Volley from free kick 1
YouTube - Fifa 10 Volley from free kick 2

-

Oh dear that defender vid.... On the bright side the shot on the ball rolling slowly away looks stunning.

Last edited:
Oh dear that defender vid.... On the bright side the shot on the ball rolling slowly away looks stunning.

Very true, in fairness it's the first time I've seen this in 50 or so matches since the game was released, and certainly rather this than the magic GK gloves issue of 09 :)

Awesome back heel gameklip. Nice volley too, especially as it 'just' slips in past the post. I like goals that do that.

Would anyone be able to explain how to upload videos from the EA Football World site in the best possible quality to other sites?

So far i've just uploaded the .flv file directly to YouTube/LiveLeak and the quality has been pretty poor (especially on YouTube).

Any help appreciated :).

Well they start off in uber shit quality at EASW, but I like to upscale them to "FauxHD" (basically resize to 1280x720 and increase bitrate to 4,000Kbps) that way you get the HD button on youtube and they look slightly better, number of apps you can use, Jaksta is pretty good, I like it these days for capturing video streams from sites, you can create a "FauxHD" profile and convert the raw flv directly in it retaining the sound.

Would anyone be able to explain how to upload videos from the EA Football World site in the best possible quality to other sites?

So far i've just uploaded the .flv file directly to YouTube/LiveLeak and the quality has been pretty poor (especially on YouTube).

Any help appreciated :).

best bet is to record off a phone instead of upping to EA

Esajas is quality, I signed him up straight away last year in my third season. His awareness in the box is great.

Back
Top Bottom