FIFA 10 Videos & Pictures

I've tried that in the past and it just cuts off before the end - usually before I've even taken the shot.
Because you can only have 12 second long clips I think, so when you put it in slow mo, it just takes the first 6 seconds and doubles it. You need to set the marker in just before you take the shot for it to work properly.

Because you can only have 12 second long clips I think, so when you put it in slow mo, it just takes the first 6 seconds and doubles it. You need to set the marker in just before you take the shot for it to work properly.

Nice one - thanks Tim (so on your first day in a new job you're on Evo-Web; how impressive!)

:PP

I've done the induction this morning and now back at the hotel waiting for the training guy to arrive!

:OT:

Last edited:
Some of the stuff you post is amazing. There's always that wow moment that the series lacked. Even though it's full of managerial bugs, the gameplay is so good.

This videos show nothing extraordinadry, but are aimed to those who complain about the impossibility of screamers from outside the area and long shooting in general. Just find the right person, right moment and right strike!

YouTube - 741A0001 0 FLV VIDEO SlY

And a slow motion replay to admire the ball phyisics, that are sublime.

YouTube - 741A0001 1 FLV VIDEO Alh

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom