FIFA 10 - Full Manual 2 v 2 Games

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
Anybody interested in 2v2 full manual games on FIFA 10 post yours and your buddies gamertag here. Or if you are just a solo artist and would be interested in playing post your gamertag as well, then you can team up with other billy no mates.

Xbox 360 - 2v2 Full Manual

kevano22
bitter rivals
Socalibrphenom
LL Big D
ant0nthegreat
FastmanBlack
Trebby BEL
ove8
FirestoneBeer1
CruncherEG

PlayStation 3 - 2v2 Full Manual
Azzurr
Drekkard
blaccat
Quietriot1983
stesh_10
s33k3rgr
newxieland
KNGMNKY

Last edited:
kevano, would you mind maintaining 2 lists in this thread, one for Xbox360, one for PS3?

Count me in! I think some of you may have my gamertag already: Socalibrphenom

I'm in the US however and the game doesn't come out until the 21st. Hope to play some manual 2v2 games then. Cheers!

You can add me too to the list, i play ps3 and would make a good latin team with azzur (would be nice to play together instead of one against each other now and then).

PSN: Drekkard

I'd be interested as well. still trying to get everything under control using full manual controls as I find it a tad different from Fifa 09.

my GT: Trebby BEL

You can add me too to the list, i play ps3 and would make a good latin team with azzur (would be nice to play together instead of one against each other now and then).

PSN: Drekkard

Finally i got the game, we can start the 2v2 matches:)

Me & Drekkard vs Quietriot1983 & stesh_10?

Hey guys

I have a ps3 and bought fifa 10 and me and my freind want to play on the same team online ...from different ps3's does any one know how to do that ? If so please explain

cheers :))

Hey guys

I have a ps3 and bought fifa 10 and me and my freind want to play on the same team online ...from different ps3's does any one know how to do that ? If so please explain

cheers :))
from 09, you would create a private be a pro match, invite 4 friends and viola

Back
Top Bottom