FIFA 10 - Full Manual 2 v 2 Games

PSN ID: Kuan-Ti

I'm always looking for manual/slow matches (1v1), so if you're interested just add me!

Does anyone play coop or with a guest? Me and my brother are always looking for some good fun manual games online instead of just playing against randoms.

If i'm not mistaken, it is not possible for 2 people on ONE xbox to play against 2 people on DIFFERENT xbox consoles which is pretty lame.

Does anyone play coop or with a guest? Me and my brother are always looking for some good fun manual games online instead of just playing against randoms.

If i'm not mistaken, it is not possible for 2 people on ONE xbox to play against 2 people on DIFFERENT xbox consoles which is pretty lame.
I thought you could - you get a normal unranked 1v1 game but press Y to add a guest, can't both sides do this?

Yup. Azzur is sick, never had so much excitement playing full manual

He is the only person I have lost to on fifa10 :SHOCK:

Very good player

Very good player

Hey, then you both really have to add me. I usually play with Azzur and our matches are great, anyone can win and we play fair and nice.

Add me and invite me when you see me online! In fact, playing 2 vs 2 manual (or 1 vs 1 actually) with Azzur involve my best moments of Fifa 10 so far.

PSN: Drekkard

Very good player

I'm not professing to be a good player, far from it, but our games were very even. He beat me 3-2, and then I won 1-0 (forgetting the OG apology!). The games contained some frantic scrappy bits, some sublime build up play, long hopeful shots, very few cards...just like a real game should be!

I will add you both and hopefully we can have some 2v2 again at some point.

I'm not professing to be a good player, far from it, but our games were very even. He beat me 3-2, and then I won 1-0 (forgetting the OG apology!). The games contained some frantic scrappy bits, some sublime build up play, long hopeful shots, very few cards...just like a real game should be!

I will add you both and hopefully we can have some 2v2 again at some point.

Yep, that's how my matches with him are, really a joy to play no matter the final result (to be honest, I don't know who of us has won more matches, we're pretty even) and the main reason I haven't traded the game. Great to know there's more people like him to play!

PS: Besides, Azzur is a fan of a club that has a striker named HULK in his line up. That's a bonus!

Last edited:
Yep, that's how my matches with him are, really a joy to play no matter the final result (to be honest, I don't know how of us has won more matches, we're pretty even) and the main reason I haven't traded the game. Great to know there's more people like him to play!

PS: Besides, Azzur is a fan of a club that has a striker named HULK in his line up. That's a bonus!

I usually get gyp from my missus when I shout at the TV or throw something when my opponent scores - usually that's because it was unavoidable or due to some stupid bug. Last night I shouted out 'what a bloody good goal!'

'Have you scored?' she said, when actually, it was Azzur who'd scored!

I usually get gyp from my missus when I shout at the TV or throw something when my opponent scores - usually that's because it was unavoidable or due to some stupid bug. Last night I shouted out 'what a bloody good goal!'

'Have you scored?' she said, when actually, it was Azzur who'd scored!

LOL, which one?

Day 2
FIFA® 10: blaccat played as Perth Glory against Azzurr who played as Brisbane Roar and won 2-0
FIFA® 10: blaccat played as Melb. Victory against Azzurr who played as Gold Coast Utd and won 2-1
FIFA® 10: blaccat played as Russia against Azzurr who played as Netherlands and won 2-1
FIFA® 10: blaccat played as China PR against Azzurr who played as Korea Republic and lost 2-3

DAY 1
FIFA® 10: blaccat played as Arsenal against Azzurr who played as Tottenham and lost 1-2 :SHOCK:
FIFA® 10: blaccat played as SL Benfica against Azzurr who played as FC Porto and won 2-0 :SMUG:
FIFA® 10: blaccat played as G. Porto Alegre against Azzurr who played as Flu. Rio Janei. and lost 0-1

Even?

Anyone one up for 2v2 tonite, just post here dnt msg me on PSN bcos I wont see it.

Last edited:
After hammering Modern Warfare 2 I'm looking for some more manual FIFA action.

I've played both 2vs2 and single with Azzurr and Drekkard and I have to say its been an absolute pleasure and something that would otherwise prove incredibly rare when searching the online forums. Anyways, if anybody else is interested in playing some manual games on slow add me

stesh_10

After hammering Modern Warfare 2 I'm looking for some more manual FIFA action.

I've played both 2vs2 and single with Azzurr and Drekkard and I have to say its been an absolute pleasure and something that would otherwise prove incredibly rare when searching the online forums. Anyways, if anybody else is interested in playing some manual games on slow add me

stesh_10

hei stesh, i just signed up on TAMFA, but im a little bit lost..how can i join leagues?

hei stesh, i just signed up on TAMFA, but im a little bit lost..how can i join leagues?

Hi mate,

I think if you go to the website they have certain periods in the year that new teams can join.

It is a good system but I dont enjoy the 'structured' league system as much as the informal play. Certain teams that you are proposed to play on the fixture list never play you, others are really funny about the times they play which kinda messes it up.

Anyway, go to the website and just explore it.

Fancy a game later? Im a little rusty lol

Hi mate,

I think if you go to the website they have certain periods in the year that new teams can join.

It is a good system but I dont enjoy the 'structured' league system as much as the informal play. Certain teams that you are proposed to play on the fixture list never play you, others are really funny about the times they play which kinda messes it up.

Anyway, go to the website and just explore it.

Fancy a game later? Im a little rusty lol

Yeah sure, in 30min ill be there if u want...

I'm going to be more eligible those days. It's been a lot of work and my girlfriend wanted to play Assassin's Creed, Pixeljunk Shooter and Uncharted. Now, having finished all of them, it's time to Brutal and to return to fifa 2 vs 2!

I did a warming session with azzur just to notice I haven't lost much during this month so I hope to meet you and do some nice and even matches.

Back
Top Bottom