FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

It's Tony Parker from NBA Live ?

or TP from "les guignols de l'info"

75533-tony-parker-les-guignols-de-l-info.jpg

Want us to come troll your beloved PES thread to make you all whiny and threaten not to post PES news from your "inside sources"? We'll do it you know ;)

hey guys, i don't do the troll and no funny post too, it's just the trust, FIFA faces look like puppet, that all

hey guys, i don't do the troll and no funny post too, it's just the trust, FIFA faces look like puppet, that all

PES-2008-2.jpg

"Hey random PES guy, what do you think about FIFA's faces?
"My sources say that they look like puppets, yeah"

Last edited:

TG is just jealous because Fifa 09 seems to be far better than Pes 2009. I use to be a pro evo player but after Fifa 08 i like fifa moore. But i hope both are good so I can play 2 diffrent but very good games. Some Pes players are to proud to say that Fifa 09 looks and plays better than Pes 20009 are gonna do...

Yeah yeah, we all know you post your crap here with the best intentions...

malouda looks fine, i dont know TG what your on about. I mean I can understand fair criticism of a game, but saying malaouda looks like a muppet is disingenuous.. He looks like a computerized version of himself...

Ignore him, he has issues.

MODS - I notice there is a strict no bashing policy on the pes thread. Is there anyway of inforcing this here too????? I'm sure the precious TG could well do with being reminded to keep his posts within the realms of debate and not just plain rubbish.

OMG i'm surrended by blind :((
we can critic PES but a little word on FIFA and it's the end of the world...

You guys are being idiots. Thomas is hardly going on about how shit Fifa is. He just posted one thing and everyone comes and bashes him. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

You guys are being idiots. Thomas is hardly going on about how shit Fifa is. He just posted one thing and everyone comes and bashes him. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

yes because his comment was idiotic got what he deserved he is a pesfanboy to the core he should post his crap in the PES section

:lol:

come on now Placebo. there was a time i used scroll past those animal heads and chuckle when i was searching through for David Beckham's new hair do. hehe

and you're right. if you so much as show an iota of criticism towards PES09, you get slapped on the wrist. fact is, there is far more to criticise in PES09 than there is in Fifa09, so it would be best if PES fans stayed on their side of the fence.

yes because his comment was idiotic got what he deserved he is a pesfanboy to the core he should post his crap in the PES section

So what? He's not coming in here going "HAHAHA PES IS GREAT FIFA IS SHIT!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL STUPID BECAUSE U LIKE FIFA LOL". He isn't posting crap.

You guys all need to relax and grow up a bit.

So what? He's not coming in here going "HAHAHA PES IS GREAT FIFA IS SHIT!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL STUPID BECAUSE U LIKE FIFA LOL". He isn't posting crap.

You guys all need to relax and grow up a bit.

Search his posting history in here and previous Fifa threads, he posts nothing in them for ages then comes in with a snide or sarcastic remark, if you can't understand what his intentions are then I think perhaps you're the one who needs to "grow up".

Search his posting history in here and previous Fifa threads, he posts nothing in them for ages then comes in with a snide or sarcastic remark, if you can't understand what his intentions are then I think perhaps you're the one who needs to "grow up".

I'm sure Thomas is sitting, laughing at you all for childishly bashing him. All because of a game.

Thomas is posting his opinion, same like how I constantly say kits look shit. He never said anything about whether the game is shit or not, lets leave it at that.

oh ok Oli, i shall be voicing my concern at the awful PES2009 trailer -in detail- when i get home. let see how quickly it is removed.

Its all a bit silly taking sides IMHO.Both games are decent in thier own right, both games have obvious gameplay and graphical flaws and both games play differently to the other.

There is alot to like about both and there is alot to dislike about both.

why people can't just accept the fact that this is always going to be the case and that trying to prove one is better than the other is a pointless task, is beyond me.

Tit for tat and all that but perlease lets all be big boys eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom