FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

The middle picture looks just like the pc version.

3 crappy pictures that tell us nothing?! :lmao:

And Rooney looks rubbish. I haven't seen a video game that has got his look right so far. Strange.

I don't care too much how it looks, as long as it's reasonable. What concerns me more is how it plays.

I wouldnt say rubbish just not quite right his face is to clean and dosnt show all freckles etc i would say good base about 60% correct.

Also eyes are really dodgy need to sort them out i was more impressed with Ronaldinho nice detail there.

Wonder who going to be on cover this year.

3 crappy pictures that tell us nothing?! :lmao:

And Rooney looks rubbish. I haven't seen a video game that has got his look right so far. Strange.

I don't care too much how it looks, as long as it's reasonable. What concerns me more is how it plays.

Yeh ok.

The first pics of FIFA 09 ever is a big deal. Sure gameplay is important, but no need to hate.

The player models look the same :(

they're improved, trust me.

The FSB guys were shown a presentation that lastetd 15mins detailing the improvements in player faces and player models.

I can't see much of an improvement in the player models either...sure the hair looks more detailed, but Rooney still looks like Shrek, but hey at least the buckets of sweat seem to have gone.

EA need to relax the jaw lines...stop making the players looks so angry all the time....grrrrr

Last edited:

that does look good i must say, but lets not forget thats not ingame pics, they are cutscene pics, im still very excited about this game, im sure its going to be awesome

blimey lads!

those pictures look human like so give them credit there, rooney is a fugly git and must be a nightmare to do, although they have nailed ronald lol

I'm interested in gameplay more though because i expect fifa to have good graphics and atmosphere anyway. Just need the right gameplay to keep me going.

Faces look way better. Cant someone post the infos from the magazine??

edit: on the second pic y<ou can see the ref, so maybe the list was right..

Last edited:

No because its the usual Blogs up company's arses syndrome again! We wont share this info because EA or Konami will cut us off.... this sorta thing pisses me off!

I thought you wanted to be a part of FSB? If so you better get used to this sort of politics.

Its nothing to do with people cutting us off, its breaking the law if we post scans. We could get taken to court and fined.

Understand now?

Adonis... I wouldnt be part of FSB because no one has contacted me since JayD's original Message to me.

If its all politics mate whats the point in it? oh here is a drip of info... we have a shed load more but we cant give you that!.....

Adonis... I wouldnt be part of FSB because no one has contacted me since JayD's original Message to me.

If its all politics mate whats the point in it? oh here is a drip of info... we have a shed load more but we cant give you that!.....

Blogs and magazines work in the same way. Its difficult to get out info to the fans because of all these stupid rules, but you have to respect them.

I mean why sign an NDA if you're gonna bad mouth them? Thats why me and Suff dont really complain as we're being hypocrites if we do. When EA and Konami treat you so well and give you info you want to them respect their wishes too. You have to be inventive and try to get news out the best way you can, hence the sketchy first shots of FIFA 09. Its not much, buts its something.

And when did you contact JayD? First I heard about it was yesterday...

Blogs and magazines work in the same way. Its difficult to get out info to the fans because of all these stupid rules, but you have to respect them.

I mean why sign an NDA if you're gonna bad mouth them? Thats why me and Suff dont really complain as we're being hypocrites if we do. When EA and Konami treat you so well and give you info you want to them respect their wishes too. You have to be inventive and try to get news out the best way you can, hence the sketchy first shots of FIFA 09. Its not much, buts its something.

And when did you contact JayD? First I heard about it was yesterday...

Eh lads leave me out of this. Carl has had DJ's details for a long time now, I passed them on ages ago but as you know he's been very busy lately.

Eh lads leave me out of this. Carl has had DJ's details for a long time now, I passed them on ages ago but as you know he's been very busy lately.

No worries mate, like I said first I heard about it was yesterday.

if they post anymore that what they have, they would piss the magizine off , and could easily face copyright issues not to mention slow down the sites progress with working along side other source info to provide to people

fine line between what can be posted and what not..

some pics are better than nothing

i might be wrong but i think that picture is from pc version, player models are really close to it and the tape on ribery's leg is just like the ones on pc version too.

Cheers for the pics Adonis, appreciated! It might not be much but it's nice to be given a taster of what's to come rather than have most of the details released early and all at once. Invisible prizes reward the patient.

The game looks absolutely fine to me. Even if it turns out looking the same as last years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom