FIFA 08 International League (PS3) ?

Hey!
Is this league started? If so, where can i find the resaults? Cus, i´d like to take a look at how things are going. :)

I haven't been able to play a single match. Every time I enter the league, I'm alone. What if we meet some day some hour? Could be tomorrow, tuesday, at 20:00 h Greenwich (21:00 here iin spain). What do you think, I WANT TO START THIS LEAGUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

It isn't going to happen mate, not enough FIFA players for PS3 here let alone one for a league which needs members which come to the forum regularly anyway

Where is the league table? is there a fixture list? where are the results posted?...sorry but its just not sorted properly, hopefully more people get a PS3 and then start the league's on their but if you want to play a FIFA 08 PS3 league then its best to look elsewhere :)

I want to join up too. Only got the game on Friday.

Add my PSN : xx4L0Mxx ( The 0 is a zero ).

Add me even if the league isn't going to happen, i'll give you a friendly some time.........

same here

psn: GavWBA

add me anyway good to play against people who dont cry off when losing, ive only done it once and that was against someone who im convinced was playin on dial up lol

Sory about this lads, I've had to move out and I got no net. I'll be back in about 3 weeks though. I think not enough people have this to have a proper league unfortunately. In three weeks I'll be up and playing most days though, fact.

This league was never going to work. I would start a new one but i dunno how many "reliable" PS3 FIFA players we have?

Back
Top Bottom