Name - Evo Webs Nationals
Abreviation - Evo
Password - evoweb
Games to play per member - 3

Lets get this bitch crackalackin.

I'll be online in 1 hour..
I can't right now =\

ok, I've joined the league.
I'm a bit new here, so how do you choose the games?

Last edited:
When ever anyoone else is on. You can play your games now guys. Anyway, I'm gone to bed. Nighty night people.

Oh shit, I didn't see it. Sorry about that, mate. :DOH:

I might play a bit at 6pm, so just invite me if you want an easy win. :ROLL:

Last edited:
I've changed my team. Holland is not licensed and I really don't know who, who is so I have Sweden allright jord@n?

Last edited:
:TD:Man if you guys don't get a move on i'm out of here,3 times i've been in here and invited miguel,he's the only one on here.

Cripes Pepper, the league just started a little over a day ago - some of us actually have jobs and family (tho playing videogames still ranks a little above that) :mrgreen:
On top of that people are in all kinds of different time zones so it's pretty unrealistic to think that you're going to be playing scads of league games every day. I've been on 4 or 5 times since the League began and haven't seen anyone online yet (including you), so try to have a bit of patience mate...at least more than a day and a half worth ;-)

Last edited:
Cripes Pepper, the league just started a little over a day ago - some of us actually have jobs and family (tho playing videogames still ranks a little above that) :mrgreen:
On top of that people are in all kinds of different time zones so it's pretty unrealistic to think that you're going to be playing scads of league games every day. I've been on 4 or 5 times since the League began and haven't seen anyone online yet (including you), so try to have a bit of patience mate...at least more than a day and a half worth ;-)
Here we go again,do one pal:DRUNK:

I'll be online today, tuesday, after midnight. It's late, i know, but have family business before. On wednesday i'll be around on 9 pm. Hope to find anyone and play my online debut!

Back
Top Bottom