FIFA 08 International League (PS3) ?

jord@n

Championship
21 October 2006
Birmingham
Arsenal
I have noticed that 99% of FIFA players on here on on the 360 but I was wondering, does anyone want to take part in a league on PS3 ? International teams, and I'm not sure how much players there should be but depending on the intrest, I'll decide how much players we should have. So this is just sign ups guys. :) If you're intrested, write down your evo-web user name, your PSN Id and your choosen team. And please guys, lets try not to be Brazil whores. :) :mrgreen:

1) Jord@n - Jordanl93 - England
2) bobo21 - beerferret - Italy
3) Mazzipino - Mazz_Jap - Spain
4) miguel. - mgemrl - Portugal
5) WEtongelre - Yavi10 - Holland
6) SagiB - SagiBV2 - Argentina
7) Drekkard - Drekkard - France
8) Pepper63 - ??????? - Croatia
9) Matherto - Matherto - Brazil
10)Rajiano - Don_rajon - Germany

Sin Ups over.

Last edited:
I'd be up for it but dunno if you're going to get enough PS3 players here for a league - maybe so though

2) bobo21 - beerferret - Italy

Count me in if this goes through:

3) Mazzipino - Mazz_Jap - Spain

Who's going to set it up?

Last edited:
Hopefully there will be enough players to finally set up a PS3 league. Ten would be good I guess.

4) miguel. - mgemrl - Portugal.

Yeah pepper, I've got England mate, sorry. And I'll be setting this up Mazzipino. ;) And I'll update the 1st post now. :)

Shall we just keep it as it is.. 7 people/countries?

I wouldn't mind setting it up, I haven't done it before but I'm sure it ain't rocket science.

What y'all think??

I've actually just set it up lol... but I don't know how to get the rest of you to join?!

The name is called: EvoWeb League
PM me for the password and we'll just see how this goes.....

So is that 9 then Jord@n? If pepper takes Croatia and Matherto is Brazil?
C'mon all you other lads! Is there not another PS3 player man enough to step in here for a 10th?! :vik:

Criminy - you mean out of 57,885 Evo-Web members there aren't more than 9 of us who play FIFA on PS3? C'mon lads, step up! :salute:

So... when do we start? We wait for the 10th or what? How are we going to play? Some specific dates, times? Or just having luck to find someone online?

Back
Top Bottom