Status
Not open for further replies.

PetrovLFC

Raul!
13 March 2005
NW London
Liverpool
This is ridiculous.

Turkish lawyers have appealed for UEFA to award three points to Fenerbache following Inter's 3-0 home win over the Turkish Champions.

The reason? Inter's centenary kit supposedly is offensive because it bears reseambalance to the uniform worn by the Knights Templar during the crusades......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just to let you know, Inter decided not to play in this kit in the game in Turkey.

Do any Fener fans here actually agree?:lol:

The red cross on the white background is a symbol of the city of Milan, and may I add it is also present on many club crests. Barca, Ac, Genoa etc Often due to English links with the clubs, and for that matter, the Christian heritage of many football clubs and the cities they represent.

Personally I'd find it offensive that people suggest that Christian symbols are offensive. It is rediculous to try and punish people for doing so.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous.

Turkish lawyers have appealed for UEFA to award three points to Fenerbache following Inter's 3-0 home win over the Turkish Champions.

The reason? Inter's centenary kit supposedly is offensive because it bears reseambalance to the uniform worn by the Knights Templar during the crusades......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just to let you know, Inter decided not to play in this kit in the game in Turkey.

Do any Fener fans here actually agree?:lol:

The red cross on the white background is a symbol of the city of Milan, and may I add it is also present on many club crests. Barca, Ac, Genoa etc Often due to English links with the clubs, and for that matter, the Christian heritage of many football clubs and the cities they represent.

Personally I'd find it offensive that people suggest that Christian symbols are offensive. It is rediculous to try and punish people for doing so.

Something confuses me here though, Red cross on the white background is a symbol of Milan city, right? Also other clubs have that in their crests. What's that got to do with being linked to England? Shouldn't it be linked to the city of Milan? And England having that same background for a flag should mean links to the city of Milan too? All linked back to crusade thing?

I was referring more to clubs like Genoa who had a big English influence, hence why they have the St Georges cross on their crest.

Fenerbache=Brainless.. :) %80 off all(players,supporters etc.)
Only this kind a thing shown from Fener.
We are at Turkey when get the age at 20 go to army.Our pride for our country .
But a litte look on Fener.
-Their Chairman Aziz Yıldırım don't go army.He is one leg litte shorter.I can't see anything like that..
-Their supporter Gfb(young fenerbahce supporters)organizatior Sefa(Nihat Ozpolat) don't go the army.
-Their player(ex-BJk player)Tumer Metin don't go the army.Rule changed for him.For the sportsmen they could go army at the age 35.
-They always saying a word fucking silly.Republic of Fenerbahce.They have 7+2 non-Turkish players.Two of them got Turkish nationalty.Marco and Wederson.

If there's a new from Fenerbahce,so piss on it.. :)

Sorry if ı made erors in typing.. :D my english not good.

it is fenerbahce,we didint say anything,and we will not say...

Because they are republic of fenerbahce,not TURKEY...They are not Turkish...you are to be in the habit of doing fener(dictinary translation :D)

Ridiculous action by Fenerbahce...
But i don't see what the point is in the post where it was mentioned some Fener people did not do their military service....that's a sign of intelligence (this is written by somebody who did unfortunately do his military service, who regrets it and who would never fight for things like "country", "ethnicity" and "nationalism").

But i don't see what the point is in the post where it was mentioned some Fener people did not do their military service....that's a sign of intelligence (this is written by somebody who did unfortunately do his military service, who regrets it and who would never fight for things like "country", "ethnicity" and "nationalism").

We don't say any Turkish men,couldn't became really men without doing military service.Our duty for our country.. :)
But Fenerbahce's don't really became men.Always doing this childsh things.I wanna to impress on this.. :)

Sorry for my english..

I read this morning that it's just a Turkish lawyer who supports Fenerbahce?!? Maybe it is maybe its not, either way.. absolutely fucking pathetic. I hate things like this. Makes me want to hurt someone!

interesting post gerd, maybe I should leave it alone... not sure if you would have felt the same way had you been born in 1925 or so... it's a very idealistic point of view, but quite unrealistic to be honest(kind of insulting as well). Do you honestly think if western europe did not have standing armies after WWII that you would be living the life you are living and not living in a former soviet republic? dont want to muck up this thread so PM me :) would love to hear your response

I know you disagree with me Csaunders.
i like you a lot.
We've been discussing this over and over and frankly at the time we agreed to disagree...
I don't want to start another pointless discussion. We will never agree about that...i respect you...let's leave it there...sorry.

I know you disagree with me Csaunders.
i like you a lot.
We've been discussing this over and over and frankly at the time we agreed to disagree...
I don't want to start another pointless discussion. We will never agree about that...i respect you...let's leave it there...sorry.

going neutral on me eh gerd! Typical! just joking, fair enough mate. BTW i just had some beer from Belgium that was a blonde ale brewed with PRUNES! I think it was called penefin or something, DELICIOUS. I love your country with a passion only a man could have for a dog! Always there for you when your up or down(the beer that is)! Gerd on my honeymoon im gonna go to belgium(if the lady lets me)! AHH here it is

http://rarebeerclub.beveragebistro.com/rbc_v04n10.html

Last edited:
Never heard of that beer my friend, sounds promising, i'm gonna search and try it...
If you ever come to our country, i'll be glad to guide you...then we can discuss international politics, beer and football...

There is nothing to say. This is just bullshit. I'm sure that no one would say anything, If Fenerbahce wears Ottoman's army uniform when they enter the pitch. They love to make absurd movements.

lol crosses on jersey's becoming a huge issue these days, where have they been all these decades

Last edited:
lol crosses on jersey's becoming a huge issue these days, where have they been all these decades

lol their knowledge of the "crusades" is limited at best.

Do they not realise the Holy war was a war fought by two armies, with equal amounts of atrocities commited by both sides? Or that the Crusade was launched in response to years upon year of agression and colonism in the name of Islam. And the Christian armies were not just English FFS. They were French, Italian etc

Seriously, I'm so angry now!! What's the fucking problem? There's no malicious message hidden behind the designs!

It's not like Germany turning out to a friendly with Israel wearing a limited edition one off swastika branded kit or the USA wearing a kit with a big bomb on the front for a match against Japan is it?!?

Dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom