1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Fenerbache Lawyers to sue Inter

Discussion in 'Football' started by PetrovLFC, 12 December 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    This is ridiculous.

Turkish lawyers have appealed for UEFA to award three points to Fenerbache following Inter's 3-0 home win over the Turkish Champions.

The reason? Inter's centenary kit supposedly is offensive because it bears reseambalance to the uniform worn by the Knights Templar during the crusades......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just to let you know, Inter decided not to play in this kit in the game in Turkey.

Do any Fener fans here actually agree?:lol:

The red cross on the white background is a symbol of the city of Milan, and may I add it is also present on many club crests. Barca, Ac, Genoa etc Often due to English links with the clubs, and for that matter, the Christian heritage of many football clubs and the cities they represent.

Personally I'd find it offensive that people suggest that Christian symbols are offensive. It is rediculous to try and punish people for doing so.

Last edited: 12 December 2007
  2. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    The crest represents the city of Milan, and its being used IN MILAN. I dont see how its a problem. Ridiculous.

3. Rentalkid

Rentalkid Premiership

5 August 2003
    Germany
    Does it get any better than this?
    I don't think so!

:D :D :D

4. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Something confuses me here though, Red cross on the white background is a symbol of Milan city, right? Also other clubs have that in their crests. What's that got to do with being linked to England? Shouldn't it be linked to the city of Milan? And England having that same background for a flag should mean links to the city of Milan too? All linked back to crusade thing?

5. Lewismac10

Lewismac10 Master League Legend

22 May 2007
    Milan was founded by an english guy, or anyways i know AC or was it inter was, think it was AC

6. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    :lol:

7. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Okay but it is the symbol of the City of Milan, not the club. Unless an English man founded city of Milan....

8. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    I was referring more to clubs like Genoa who had a big English influence, hence why they have the St Georges cross on their crest.

9. 03Gs1905

03Gs1905 The Lions Of Bhosprous

20 April 2005
    Afyonkarahisar
    Galatasaray-Lions
    Fenerbache=Brainless.. :) %80 off all(players,supporters etc.)
    Only this kind a thing shown from Fener.
    We are at Turkey when get the age at 20 go to army.Our pride for our country .
    But a litte look on Fener.
    -Their Chairman Aziz Yıldırım don't go army.He is one leg litte shorter.I can't see anything like that..
    -Their supporter Gfb(young fenerbahce supporters)organizatior Sefa(Nihat Ozpolat) don't go the army.
    -Their player(ex-BJk player)Tumer Metin don't go the army.Rule changed for him.For the sportsmen they could go army at the age 35.
    -They always saying a word fucking silly.Republic of Fenerbahce.They have 7+2 non-Turkish players.Two of them got Turkish nationalty.Marco and Wederson.

If there's a new from Fenerbahce,so piss on it.. :)

Sorry if ı made erors in typing.. :D my english not good.

10. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Ah..

11. elensar77

elensar77 11 Abdul Kader Keita

12 October 2006
    Ali Sami Yen Hell
    Galatasaray SK
    it is fenerbahce,we didint say anything,and we will not say...

Because they are republic of fenerbahce,not TURKEY...They are not Turkish...you are to be in the habit of doing fener(dictinary translation :D)

12. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eusébio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica
    Seriously I can't wait for 2008! :lol:

13. No way Out!

No way Out! Banned

15 November 2007
    Türkiye
    Fenerbahce
    Fenerbahçe Fenerbahçe Fenerbahçe

14. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    Ridiculous action by Fenerbahce...
    But i don't see what the point is in the post where it was mentioned some Fener people did not do their military service....that's a sign of intelligence (this is written by somebody who did unfortunately do his military service, who regrets it and who would never fight for things like "country", "ethnicity" and "nationalism").

15. 03Gs1905

03Gs1905 The Lions Of Bhosprous

20 April 2005
    Afyonkarahisar
    Galatasaray-Lions
    We don't say any Turkish men,couldn't became really men without doing military service.Our duty for our country.. :)
    But Fenerbahce's don't really became men.Always doing this childsh things.I wanna to impress on this.. :)

Sorry for my english..

16. jeblo05

jeblo05 League 1

27 May 2003
    Tuebingen
    1. FC Koeln

well said, thank you !

17. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    Both AC Milan and Genoa were founded by Englishmen as football/cricket clubs, hence the English spelling.

18. Jumbo_

Jumbo_ -

17 August 2006
    Manchester
    Manchester United
    I read this morning that it's just a Turkish lawyer who supports Fenerbahce?!? Maybe it is maybe its not, either way.. absolutely fucking pathetic. I hate things like this. Makes me want to hurt someone!

19. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    *Slowly takes 5 long steps away from Jumberto*

:p

20. Jumbo_

Jumbo_ -

17 August 2006
    Manchester
    Manchester United
    Be afraid PLF, be VERY afraid!

21. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    interesting post gerd, maybe I should leave it alone... not sure if you would have felt the same way had you been born in 1925 or so... it's a very idealistic point of view, but quite unrealistic to be honest(kind of insulting as well). Do you honestly think if western europe did not have standing armies after WWII that you would be living the life you are living and not living in a former soviet republic? dont want to muck up this thread so PM me :) would love to hear your response

22. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    I know you disagree with me Csaunders.
    i like you a lot.
    We've been discussing this over and over and frankly at the time we agreed to disagree...
    I don't want to start another pointless discussion. We will never agree about that...i respect you...let's leave it there...sorry.

23. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    going neutral on me eh gerd! Typical! just joking, fair enough mate. BTW i just had some beer from Belgium that was a blonde ale brewed with PRUNES! I think it was called penefin or something, DELICIOUS. I love your country with a passion only a man could have for a dog! Always there for you when your up or down(the beer that is)! Gerd on my honeymoon im gonna go to belgium(if the lady lets me)! AHH here it is

http://rarebeerclub.beveragebistro.com/rbc_v04n10.html

Last edited: 13 December 2007
  24. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    Never heard of that beer my friend, sounds promising, i'm gonna search and try it...
    If you ever come to our country, i'll be glad to guide you...then we can discuss international politics, beer and football...

25. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    There is nothing to say. This is just bullshit. I'm sure that no one would say anything, If Fenerbahce wears Ottoman's army uniform when they enter the pitch. They love to make absurd movements.

26. pk9

pk9 Did you Say BOOTS - Pk

9 January 2004
    in the boots thread
    Lille, de oranje!
  27. Ret KiT

Ret KiT Premiership

25 March 2007
    lol crosses on jersey's becoming a huge issue these days, where have they been all these decades

Last edited: 18 December 2007
  28. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    lol their knowledge of the "crusades" is limited at best.

Do they not realise the Holy war was a war fought by two armies, with equal amounts of atrocities commited by both sides? Or that the Crusade was launched in response to years upon year of agression and colonism in the name of Islam. And the Christian armies were not just English FFS. They were French, Italian etc

29. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    There was some English infulence surely?
    Richard the LionHeart went as a Christian...?

Or myabe my history teacher was feeding me lies

30. Jumbo_

Jumbo_ -

17 August 2006
    Manchester
    Manchester United
    Seriously, I'm so angry now!! What's the fucking problem? There's no malicious message hidden behind the designs!

It's not like Germany turning out to a friendly with Israel wearing a limited edition one off swastika branded kit or the USA wearing a kit with a big bomb on the front for a match against Japan is it?!?

Dicks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.