Fenerbache Lawyers to sue Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if those same Fenerbahçe lawyers will appeal to UEFA to give them a win by default over Sevilla after their choice of kit tonight? :LOL:

They probably have the same lawyer that has been instructing Sheff Utd that they have a case against West Ham and the Premier League and absolutely milking them of more money!

"Yes Mr McCabe... although your case has been thrown out THREE TIMES, you defintely can win this" :lol: :lol: :lol:

flaglh6.jpg

ThomasGOAL :r1

ı hope to match with inter in quarter finals if they can beat liverpool.ı am sure we will win again.the match in istanbul finished only 1-0 but they really know it could be easly 6-0.next round in istanbul we will surely have enough average to eliminate them if we match.we have NO FEAR and NO MERCY.

Fenerbache=Brainless.. :) %80 off all(players,supporters etc.)
Only this kind a thing shown from Fener.
We are at Turkey when get the age at 20 go to army.Our pride for our country .
But a litte look on Fener.
-Their Chairman Aziz Yıldırım don't go army.He is one leg litte shorter.I can't see anything like that..
-Their supporter Gfb(young fenerbahce supporters)organizatior Sefa(Nihat Ozpolat) don't go the army.
-Their player(ex-BJk player)Tumer Metin don't go the army.Rule changed for him.For the sportsmen they could go army at the age 35.
-They always saying a word fucking silly.Republic of Fenerbahce.They have 7+2 non-Turkish players.Two of them got Turkish nationalty.Marco and Wederson.

If there's a new from Fenerbahce,so piss on it.. :)

Sorry if ı made erors in typing.. :D my english not good.

it is fenerbahce,we didint say anything,and we will not say...

Because they are republic of fenerbahce,not TURKEY...They are not Turkish...you are to be in the habit of doing fener(dictinary translation :D)

We don't say any Turkish men,couldn't became really men without doing military service.Our duty for our country.. :)
But Fenerbahce's don't really became men.Always doing this childsh things.I wanna to impress on this.. :)

Sorry for my english..

Sevilla forever :D

They sad,before the last match trabzonspor,if fener have a penalty,taker GK Volkan and go to throw win :D not shoot ball goo tooooo throw win :D

besiktas is his favorite team in turkey.

Hımm who get the "0 points" in Cl?
Kostence
Fenerbahce
Levsi Sofia
Dynamo Kiev

FRANSIZDA OLURSUNUZ YUNANDA!!! SİZİN SORUNUNUZ TOHUMUNUZDA!!!

is it me or fenerbahce is the most known turkish team in europe past few years, i haven't seen any good performance by galatasaray or besiktas.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: buyrun!!!

Türk olmayı becerememiş bir takımın taraftarından ne kadar saçma bir salvo.Yunan olmakta veya fransız olmakta değil mesele,asıl mesele adam olabilmekte.Allahıma şükürler olsun ki Galatasaray taraftarıyım ve klübümün en kötü sportif yönetimini gösteren Özhan Canaydın'ın bile kişilik olarak 100 kere Aziz Yıldırım'dan daha iyi olduğunu görebiliyorum.Dediğim gibi mesele milletinin ne olduğu değil insaniyetinin ne olduğu.Neticede Yunanı da Fransızda da Türkü de İtalyanı da İngilizi de Adem Babamızla Havva validemizin torunları olduğuna göre ne dersen de problem değil..Botaş yolsuzluğuna karışıp yetim hakkı yemiş adam hala ikinci başkanınızsa konuşmaya nasıl yüz buluyorsun evvela ona bak istersen..

Fenerbahce is non-Turkish Turkish team by playing with 8 Brezilian,Uruguay,Chilie player.
Not only for footbal:
Ukrain swimmers got Turkish Nationalty and then swim for FB.
ABD boxer got Turkish Nationalty and then box for FB.
Kenya(Elvan Abalygase)athlette got Turkish Nationalty and then run for FB.
Aurelio and Wederson got Turkish nationalty and then play for FB.

Türk olmayı becerememiş bir takımın taraftarından ne kadar saçma bir salvo.Yunan olmakta veya fransız olmakta değil mesele,asıl mesele adam olabilmekte.Allahıma şükürler olsun ki Galatasaray taraftarıyım ve klübümün en kötü sportif yönetimini gösteren Özhan Canaydın'ın bile kişilik olarak 100 kere Aziz Yıldırım'dan daha iyi olduğunu görebiliyorum.Dediğim gibi mesele milletinin ne olduğu değil insaniyetinin ne olduğu.Neticede Yunanı da Fransızda da Türkü de İtalyanı da İngilizi de Adem Babamızla Havva validemizin torunları olduğuna göre ne dersen de problem değil..Botaş yolsuzluğuna karışıp yetim hakkı yemiş adam hala ikinci başkanınızsa konuşmaya nasıl yüz buluyorsun evvela ona bak istersen..

Fenerbahce is non-Turkish Turkish team by playing with 8 Brezilian,Uruguay,Chilie player.
Not only for footbal:
Ukrain swimmers got Turkish Nationalty and then swim for FB.
ABD boxer got Turkish Nationalty and then box for FB.
Kenya(Elvan Abalygase)athlette got Turkish Nationalty and then run for FB.
Aurelio and Wederson got Turkish nationalty and then play for FB.

sende ağır Fenerbahçe kompleksi var :LOL:

Bana tedavi değilde size beyin nakli lazım bence bu kafayla çok yaşamazsınız çünkü.

Admins plase ban these two guys.
av.Korkut post racist post.
No way Out! trying to spam the thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom