Fenerbache Lawyers to sue Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop fecking saying that and tell us if you agree with the lawyer. Because apparently there was mass outrage in the Turkish media. A supposedly secular nation.

0,,11676254-EX,00.jpg

This is only a futile action from a lawyer and he's not the offical lawyer of Fenerbahce SK. Club has done nothing to do with it. He has right but it futile though. Nobody offended nobody... :)

If you want to make some fun go ahead, it's really fun.
But this is the truth... :)

Ban those nations from Europe. Radical action is needed.

Why are you trying to ban Turks out of Europe?If you don't wanna see Milan out of Europe.Like in 2000 CL?Last match 3-2 in Sami Yen do you rembember...

We got on that in Turkiye abaout Fenerbahce.They cry after lost matches for refs,for federation,for pitch,for etc.This is Fenerbahce men don't bother.:lmao:

is it me or fenerbahce is the most known turkish team in europe past few years, i haven't seen any good performance by galatasaray or besiktas.

Fenerbache played the game and lost it,if they had any objections they should have not taken to the pitch at all. I think it more a case of sour losers...

is it me or fenerbahce is the most known turkish team in europe past few years, i haven't seen any good performance by galatasaray or besiktas.

Money = Success

While we were surviving at Europe, they were building their stadium and their facilities. And then they started to spent their huge money to transfers. And then success comes. But when we got the UEFA Cup, we dont have money like Fenerbahçe, 14 of our players aged under 23. We played with our heart but when I look at the back, heart is not enough to get success. Now we're building our stadium too. That stadium will be best in Europe and Turkey. And we've completed all of our facilities. Now, we've to be patient and wait for stadium. Then success will come as soon as possible.

Galatasaray start to make a new-generation team.
Sabri Sarıoğlu-23
Arda Turan-20
Uğur Uçar-19
Özgürcan Özcan-19
They come from Galatasaray's Paf Team.
As also
Serkan Calik-21-From Rw Essien
Barış Özbek-20-From Rw Essien
Hakan Kadir Balta-24-From Vestel Manisaspor
Volkan Yaman-23-From Antalyaspor
Orkun Usak-27-From K.Erciyesspor
Fehmi Emre Güngör-23-From Ankaragücü
The players transfered over 27 this season
Cassio De Souza Soares Lincoln-28-From Schalke 04
Tobbias Linderoth-28-From Fc Copenhagen

By sending players at age 30 and over as well as
Aly Frayd Camilio Mondragon-36-To 1.Fc Köln
Stepjan Tomas-32-To Rubin Kazan
Hakan Şükür-36-To La Galaxy-Will go at the end of season.
Emre Aşık-32-To Ankaraspor-As loan
Necati Ateş-30-To Ankaraspor-As loan
Orhan Ak-28-To Ankaraspor-As Loan

In two years new upcomers from Paf team
Cem Sultan-16-Youngest player of Galatasaray ever proffesional contract
Semih Kaya-16-Has in first 18 last two matches
Çağrı Yarkın-18
Aydın Yılmaz-20-Loaned to V.Manisa-But had a injurj
Efecan Karaca-17-Broke his arm at last paf match
Cihan İlker-17-Will be next Hakan Ünsal
extc extc
As seen in this conditions Galatasaray's players average age drop from 27 to 23 in one year.Totally most of these players don't ever played in European Compettions.In two years Galatasaray perform best again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom