English Premier League thread

although there is no surprise in the EPL who will win the league, only 3 possibilities every season due to the poor standards of opposition.

FD
:lol: :lol: the spl has 2 competitors every season because of poor standards of oposition , every league is the same tbh chelsea were almost bankrupt before abramovic came in and thats the only reason they are there , inujurys or no injurys it deserve chelsea rite i hope manchester united go on and win the title because they have been the best premier league side season after season they are always in amongst the top 3 not because some loser comes in with money and buys who he likes .

Robinson showed to Foster who is the number one English goalkeeper:lol:

Did he??? No he did not...
This was a freak goal after a freak mistake by Foster...freak mistakes happen, remember Croatia...i defended Robinson after that one, now i defend Foster.
Great young goal keeper...
Nobody speaks about Mido's miss...why???

Good reaction of Foster's maanger too, he defended him...

Last team to win at Highbury.
First team to win at the Emirates.

Same ol' West Ham... taking the piss
Same ol' West Ham... taking the piss \\:o/

well done Hammers!:applause: it won't be easy until the end but you can definitely do it!

ps where was Harewood?Injured?Dropped??

Good win by the Hammers, but they were lucky to win...their GK played a fantastic match (which has nothing to do with luck, but with skill) and Arsenal missed quite a lot of chances...

It seems Pearce wants Emile Mpenza for next season at Man City too...well i hope that Emile can finally play one or two seasons without injuries...he has or had the potential to be one of the best strikers in Europe but he never fullfilled all his promisses...had a couple of good seasons with Schalke but then he always got injured when he was playing well...this is bound to happen at Man City too...

Wigan face a difficult end of the season...
Man Utd is will now beginning to feel the pressure and i'm not quite so sure anymore that they will win the title...United are the more talented team but Chelsea have more mature players who have proven to be pressure-proof...

well done Hammers!:applause: it won't be easy until the end but you can definitely do it!

ps where was Harewood?Injured?Dropped??

Dropped mate.
Zamora has been in very good form and works well with Tevez.
They have 7 goals in 4 games now.

Sheff Utd next game and then after Chelsea, we will take 5,200 to Wigan away which will be more like a home game for us \\:o/

Come on you irons!!

Dropped mate.
Zamora has been in very good form and works well with Tevez.
They have 7 goals in 4 games now.

Sheff Utd next game and then after Chelsea, we will take 5,200 to Wigan away which will be more like a home game for us \\:o/

Come on you irons!!

Strange,i've always rated him as a very good striker
the Wigan game will be the key,if you win this one i'm sure you gonna stay up(i would prefer to see you don't go down as it always great games when you play chelsea,booing Lampard etc...:lol:)
my wish list to go down=wigan(hate E.Heskey and i don't understand a word when paul jewell does an post-match interwiew during match of the day:lol: )
sheffield united(N.Warnock is funny but piss me off)
watford(nothing special against them)

Harewood is the type of player that has pace, power and on his day is practically unstoppable.
But when he is not on his best form, he is pretty ordinary.

I'd like Wigan, Watford and Fulham to go down as I prefer clubs with proper fans rather than the lot who bring thundersticks and play music after a goal and in Wigan's case, barely get 20,000 for their games.
Would like to see West Brom and Sunderland come up as they both have great sets of fans and West Brom are probably the best fans to have been to Upton Park in the last few years.

i think West Ham you're done:( :(

Not over yet, despite it being very tough.

We have Chelsea midweek, which I'm sure we can rule out for points.
But we have Everton at home next saturday and hopefully can pick up 3 points.

If we do, then we go to Wigan the week after and if we beat them I reckon we'll go above them as I don't see them picking up points from Spurs or Liverpool in their next 2 games.

Likelyhood is we'll be above Charlton and Sheff Utd too.
But as I say, it's hard as well as improbable, but ask me after Everton and i'll have a better opinion.
Ask me after Wigan and i'll know for sure ;)

West Ham has lost too many matches against other relegation candidates...
Another great goal by Matthew Taylor.

Not entirely sure to be honest... I imagine some do.

Is a bit of a strange question that mate, but they have always had plenty of Hammers fans travel with them around the UK often resulting in the odd 'altercation' :lol:

I saw them a few times when I was a kid. One of my mates was a hammers fan and if they were playing near Manchester I usually went with him. I'd often see Barney (Barney and the rubbles), etc.
I still listen to the Rejects a lot. Oi Oi Oi

I lived in mile End for a short time in the early 80's(Bowcommon Lane) but as I was a Man Utd fan it was a bit dangerous. Happy times though.

Good luck for tomorrow.

I lived in mile End for a short time in the early 80's(Bowcommon Lane) but as I was a Man Utd fan it was a bit dangerous. Happy times though.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Cheers mate.
If Chelsea weren't chasing you, those best wishes would mean more :lol: ;)

What a sad state our league is in now. It's got to a point that if you lose two or three games to a team from outside the top four, you've had it. People are saying United have blown it because they DREW at home with Middlesboro. Nobody expects Chelsea to drop any points and it would be a small shock if they did. (They still have to play teams that are in 4th, 5th and 6th plus United). Liverpool and maybe Arsenal will maybe come into it next season but what about all the rest?

What a sad state our league is in now. It's got to a point that if you lose two or three games to a team from outside the top four, you've had it. People are saying United have blown it because they DREW at home with Middlesboro. Nobody expects Chelsea to drop any points and it would be a small shock if they did. (They still have to play teams that are in 4th, 5th and 6th plus United). Liverpool and maybe Arsenal will maybe come into it next season but what about all the rest?

Oh no! They're, what, four points ahead now? That will make all the difference! That's it gone! Chelsea are going to win the league now, despite United's superior goal difference AND the fact that Chelsea can cut the lead to a single point!

I agree with Marukumo. I don't support any Premiership team, so I find all the hype about Chelsea and United. Look, one of them is going to win. It's probably United. Deal with it.

Drgoba has made it into the team of the season along with Gerrard and Berbatov.:) The rest are all United players.

Ronaldo aslo won player and young player of the season awards.:)

If I had one wish at the moment, it would be to get back that 90mins of my life last night back. That was absolute dross.

Fair enough there was a lot of reserves playing, however 1/2 hour later Seville with an almost complete reserve team came up with some fantastic football.

Serious question, how did Kalou make it into professional football?

FD

Back
Top Bottom