eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

has anyone tried to copy their settings.dat from C:\Users\yourprofile\Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020 DEMO and replace the one in C:\Users\yourprofile\Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020. Back up the one the one you are going to replace. (for safety back both up twice) It copies the resolution definitely but I think it also copy's the v sync settings

Hi Evoweb mates ,after two hours of hard work I've made a video showing what has messed after patch:

Everything it's related to offline experience. The major part of the points showed there, are AI behaviours, so maybe online players haven't noticed it at all.

Enjoy if you can, or at least share it whatever you want to make all this stuff bringed back.

Lets go Pes elitists!! Go to fight for our rights!!

And thanks :TU:

PD: Sorry for repeat it Tom, its just for the cause.
This needs to go viral.

Why am I forced to download the live update each time I start the game AND each time I open the friendly match menu? WHYYYY?

I also got this, this is weird
I've found a way to stop that...after appling the live update to your edit file...for 2019 we could set UDP port to 0 to stop connection to the servers..with 2020 even though I managed to do it.. it just connected anyway (like it just looked for another open port) ...I did it through the PES2020.exe , it works for those of us who don't play online but for those who do you would have to backup your original exe to use for online & use the modded one for offline...anyway I'll explain more tomorrow as I'm knackered now.

I've found a way to stop that...after appling the live update to your edit file...for 2019 we could set UDP port to 0 to stop connection to the servers..with 2020 even though I managed to do it.. it just connected anyway (like it just looked for another open port) ...I did it through the PES2020.exe , it works for those of us who don't play online but for those who do you would have to backup your original exe to use for online & use the modded one for offline...anyway I'll explain more tomorrow as I'm knackered now.

Thanks man, i already solved mine. I have firewall app in my Windows, its Windows 10 Firewall Control (Great Software anyway ) I set PES2020.exe to IncomingOnly, now PES2020 won't apply live updates. If i want play online i just set it EnableAll

I also noticed everytime PES 2020 went online, it always call http://pes20-x64-gate.cs.konami.net/ or 34.210.179.237 Maybe if we blocked that IP, PES 2020 will stop applying online updates ( also stop from playing online ).

Looking forward your solution though, Thanks :BOP:

Anyone who expirience lagy game and is using nvidia card , go to nvidia settings ,menage 3d settings , add pes 2020 exe and put vsync on , that fixed it for me .

It kind of went away for a bit , after I deleted games & demo's off my hd but its back again not as much ...
Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core
RAM - 32.0 GB
Graphics - NVIDIA 0 GeForce GTX 1080 11Gb on board.

I have only 1 monitor. I’ll check for Nvidia overlay.
I tried to run game using fraps and I have constant 60fps (monitor is 60HZ) also when game slow down.
I have to set all to default in Nvidia control panel?
I noticed from the task manager that the graphic card goes to 100%. It’s very strange; my configuration is better than the recommended one.

Thanks for your help mate.

Disable bluetooth, that fix it for me :II

For reference:
Ryzen 1700@4Ghz
16 GB (3200mhz)
1080ti@ 2050mhz
1440@144hz

Hope it works :SAL:

Btw don't use geforce experience

has anyone tried to copy their settings.dat from C:\Users\yourprofile\Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020 DEMO and replace the one in C:\Users\yourprofile\Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020. Back up the one the one you are going to replace. (for safety back both up twice) It copies the resolution definitely but I think it also copy's the v sync settings

Ooh i really hope this works because not having the vsync option now really sucks

Using the wonderful guide to revert game version in steam, I am playing the demo Version 1.0 (even before the V-sync option game version), night and day difference from final game, really enjoyable and fluid, final game is making me sick in its current state. I have never seen a company actively and enthusiastically trash their own product like Konami did with the final game!

Using the wonderful guide to revert game version in steam, I am playing the demo Version 1.0 (even before the V-sync option game version), night and day difference from final game, really enjoyable and fluid, final game is making me sick in its current state. I have never seen a company actively trash their own product like Konami did with the final game!

I must have missed this, could you point me in the direction of the guide? Thanks.

For anyone still looking for smooth gameplay setting.

I'll put some setting and the result I've tried here:

60fps ingame/ 60fps cutscene/ no vsync > FPS fluctuate between 200-250 (like its not locked), stutter happens
60fps ingame/ 60fps cutscene/ nvidia control panel vsync > FPS locked in 60, but stutter happens
60fps ingame/ 30fps cutscene/ no vsync > FPS locked in 60/30, but stutter happens
60fps ingame/ 30fps cutscene/ nvidia control panel vsync > FPS locked in 60/30 smooth gameplay

My Spec:
i5-8600
GTX 1070Ti
16GB RAM

FPS counter using GeForce Experience overlay

Using the wonderful guide to revert game version in steam, I am playing the demo Version 1.0 (even before the V-sync option game version), night and day difference from final game, really enjoyable and fluid, final game is making me sick in its current state. I have never seen a company actively and enthusiastically trash their own product like Konami did with the final game!

does this mean you have the full game (minus online capabilities) at 1.0 or it means you have been able to recover the demo than was replaced by the full game (so you are limited to the teams in the demo)? thanks

Hi Evoweb mates ,after two hours of hard work I've made a video showing what has messed after patch:

Everything it's related to offline experience. The major part of the points showed there, are AI behaviours, so maybe online players haven't noticed it at all.

Enjoy if you can, or at least share it whatever you want to make all this stuff bringed back.

Lets go Pes elitists!! Go to fight for our rights!!

And thanks :TU:

PD: Sorry for repeat it Tom, its just for the cause.

You should include the 1.02 gameplay and show the difference in every situation.
Because i think that all these things are still in 1.02 version.

For anyone still looking for smooth gameplay setting.

I'll put some setting and the result I've tried here:

60fps ingame/ 60fps cutscene/ no vsync > FPS fluctuate between 200-250 (like its not locked), stutter happens
60fps ingame/ 60fps cutscene/ nvidia control panel vsync > FPS locked in 60, but stutter happens
60fps ingame/ 30fps cutscene/ no vsync > FPS locked in 60/30, but stutter happens
60fps ingame/ 30fps cutscene/ nvidia control panel vsync > FPS locked in 60/30 smooth gameplay

My Spec:
i5-8600
GTX 1070Ti
16GB RAM

FPS counter using GeForce Experience overlay

I’ll try your settings. So it seems to be the 60 FPS in the cutscenes the problem, right.
I made all possible try but I never changed cutscene fps.
Just a question: when you say “FPS locked in 60/30” it means that the value of FPS you read fluctuate between 60 and 30?

thanks for guide mate.. but it's the demo :(

unfortunately the full game was been released with 1.1.1 and there isn't any manifest with the 1.0.0 for the full game.
we need to find a way to reverse it to 1.0.0

Last edited:
I have a bit of an issue when it comes to installing the OF. The kitd I upload on my usb appear fine but when I try to visualize them on the ps4, I have this appearing for all the kits https://ibb.co/TgK0jW1
And when I put the USB stick back into the laptop, I now have this craziness
https://ibb.co/zXFCFmm for all the kits. It's like my PS4 is corrupting the images or the USB stick is faulty.

Has anyone ever encountered this ? Any help would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 20190913_092122.jpg
    20190913_092122.jpg
    953.8 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom