eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Why am I forced to download the live update each time I start the game AND each time I open the friendly match menu? WHYYYY?
Same here. Konami at its best in terms of gameplay,online,live update. There employees aren't professional i mean Konami as a brand.

Guys, no way to have a smooth game. I tried all settings you suggested. I don't know how I can resolve.
I hope Konami will fix the problem.

PES is back.

Its been a long, long time since I've actually enjoyed a football game.

I just lost a match 2-0 playing as Leicester against West Ham.

Stunning game play, very physical. I was bullied all over the pitch and West Ham grabbed well deserved goals against me. One came from a mistake and Anderson just took off! no catch up, no rubber banding, he was gone! The second came from some nice team play having forced me from the ball in midfield, nice curled in shot off the post.

Having been a player of the competition game for some time now I am very pleased to have a game with midfield battles, clever and varied AI and good physicality. Goals feel worked for through good football and are damn rewarding when they come off. Can't wait to get started in Master League.

This is a FUN game, they have captured football on the pitch really well. Chaps, I am pleased.

left to fix:

• Atmosphere (mods will fix)
  • Menus (mods will fix some)
  • Commentary
  • turf at some stadiums is very yellow (mods will fix)

Anyone who expirience lagy game and is using nvidia card , go to nvidia settings ,menage 3d settings , add pes 2020 exe and put vsync on , that fixed it for me .

Anyone who expirience lagy game and is using nvidia card , go to nvidia settings ,menage 3d settings , add pes 2020 exe and put vsync on , that fixed it for me .
I have problem but your fix doesn’t work for me.
What’s your card model? Resolution and video option?
Thanks

PES is back.

Its been a long, long time since I've actually enjoyed a football game.

I just lost a match 2-0 playing as Leicester against West Ham.

Stunning game play, very physical. I was bullied all over the pitch and West Ham grabbed well deserved goals against me. One came from a mistake and Anderson just took off! no catch up, no rubber banding, he was gone! The second came from some nice team play having forced me from the ball in midfield, nice curled in shot off the post.

Having been a player of the competition game for some time now I am very pleased to have a game with midfield battles, clever and varied AI and good physicality. Goals feel worked for through good football and are damn rewarding when they come off. Can't wait to get started in Master League.

This is a FUN game, they have captured football on the pitch really well. Chaps, I am pleased.

left to fix:

• Atmosphere (mods will fix)
    Menus (mods will fix some)
    Commentary
    turf at some stadiums is very yellow (mods will fix)
Spot on! I like the physicality of the game, looks very natural and rewarding when you open a space that way. What I don't like is that skilled players somehow stop to attack me and ask for one on one situations which was present in the demo. Salah, Messi, Mbappe, Neymar, Sterling etc. all pass the ball all the time. Why they screw this I don't know, all other stuff was good.

The way the AI reacts to skill moves based on input rather than execution is killing me. I can no longer play the way I did in the demo. The "Ronaldo chop" and the in-and-out is where this is most obvious.

Glad some people are enjoying it. Hopefully it grows on me, but I was in love with demo from the get-go.

Last edited:
hi guys, does anyone know how to fix this? steam error, game wont start.
https://ibb.co/CvBLKT4
Go to steam libary , open the properties of PES 2020 , click on local files and then click on verify intregrity of game files , might take a while .

I have a rtx 2070 and i7 cpu. The demo ran 2560x1440 and max settings. The final game cannot run medium settings at 1080p.

No idea mate .

Finally got it looking good - I had knocked the brightness up way too much. What a twat.
Love the game and PES is back....apart from the glitch of the AI scoring every free kick on the edge of the box.
Conceded 2 they've scored 2.
The PESUniverse option file looks a treat as well.

I have a rtx 2070 and i7 cpu. The demo ran 2560x1440 and max settings. The final game cannot run medium settings at 1080p.

Do you have a second monitor? Have you switched off Nvidia overlay?

Try going into Nvidia settings and return all to default.

Run game with steam overlay yoon sou can see the FPS. How many do you get sat at the menu? Is it steady at your monitors refresh rate?

Finally got it looking good - I had knocked the brightness up way too much. What a twat.
Love the game and PES is back....apart from the glitch of the AI scoring every free kick on the edge of the box.
Conceded 2 they've scored 2.
The PESUniverse option file looks a treat as well.

I have played about 10 matches now probably had about 6 freekicks on edge of my box. They have scored 1. Maybe you'll see it come down a bit with a bigger sample size?

Also, there is a command to.make the keeper make a step. It is Y on the Xbox controller. Hit Y when the opponent kicks the ball, you should have a better chance of saving it

awesome, that what i feel !!!

Yeah mate, Mourinhesque style has won again.

It's the eternal football fight:

Menotti style vs Bilardo style
Cruyff style vs Sacci style
Guardiola style vs Mourinho style

Seems impossible to get the perfect balance, and lately, always wins defensive style.

After seeing some vids about PES 2020, i have restored my efootball pes 2020 from steam. I did'nt know that it could. I give it one more try, because fifa demo is more bad than PES 2020 full. Only chants are better, but a patch can solve that problem.

Do you have a second monitor? Have you switched off Nvidia overlay?

Try going into Nvidia settings and return all to default.

Run game with steam overlay yoon sou can see the FPS. How many do you get sat at the menu? Is it steady at your monitors refresh rate?

I have only 1 monitor. I’ll check for Nvidia overlay.
I tried to run game using fraps and I have constant 60fps (monitor is 60HZ) also when game slow down.
I have to set all to default in Nvidia control panel?
I noticed from the task manager that the graphic card goes to 100%. It’s very strange; my configuration is better than the recommended one.

Thanks for your help mate.

How to get the latest transfers? Get an error that "asset data download failed", anyone else has this problem because really want to start ML and modding for PES 2020
Thanks in advance!

I have only 1 monitor. I’ll check for Nvidia overlay.
I tried to run game using fraps and I have constant 60fps (monitor is 60HZ) also when game slow down.
I have to set all to default in Nvidia control panel?
I noticed from the task manager that the graphic card goes to 100%. It’s very strange; my configuration is better than the recommended one.

Thanks for your help mate.

Have you tried using rivatuner? Try setting FPS cap @72fps on your 60hz monitor. Switch of vsync in Nvidia settings.

Back
Top Bottom