eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

I noticed this yesterday & it's very odd...If you choose to play Chelsea vs Aston Villa you get 34 stadiums to choose from ..it says 36 but remember 2 of those are for home stadium & random...Now if you choose to play Chelsea vs Barcelona you get 50 stadiums to choose from ..it will say 52 but of course 2 are home stadium & random...very strange
When you choose 2 teams from the same league, you can only choose between stadiums from the continent of that league.

Cheers, I'm hoping to save up so I can get a 10/10 ;)

Would probs be better to try and answer the guys question properly rather than complain about my "bitter" post?

reason why I jest is I spent a good few months reportig cheaters in PES 2013 and since then konami have done very little to tackle cheats over the years that I can see/experienced, Spent a couple years on pesfan getting a prospective cheaters thread going then pesfan shut down.

also i'm using the context of a game released on the basis of a demo being a virtual bait-and-switch

So yeah - he can probs report konami to sony. (yourself or somebody else can help him with the official method of reporting cheaters)

Would probs be better to try and answer the guys question properly rather than complain about my "bitter" post?

reason why I jest is I spent a good few months reportig cheaters in PES 2013 and since then konami have done very little to tackle cheats over the years that I can see/experienced, Spent a couple years on pesfan getting a prospective cheaters thread going then pesfan shut down.

also i'm using the context of a game released on the basis of a demo being a virtual bait-and-switch

So yeah - he can probs report konami to sony. (yourself or somebody else can help him with the official method of reporting cheaters)

I think you missed the actual content of my post. This is the PC discussion thread. So Sony has nothing to do with the game. You clearly have a grudge against Konami to do with MyClub. But this user was asking about how to report players who are cheating, so you decided to use it as another soap-box for your anti Konami campaign instead.

I preferred my first response to you to be honest...2/10 now after that.

Why I cant make update ? Transfers aren't current.
"New data asset download unsuccessful"

yea i have this issue too i fixed it briefly verifying files on steam but it corrupted again everytime i add something tested various things too to check it wasnt the mod itself

Why I cant make update ? Transfers aren't current.
"New data asset download unsuccessful"
Same here
230A42F668F6F9E0E811E4C684514884FB8B1B3B

CAN somebody upload this update somewhere and to say where we need to put it... it just do not works...
Konami fucked up again. I delete all from Download folder and mydocument folder, after file verification and new downloads .. NOTHING.. same error.

I am bit disappointed with ML. All these new things are just new cutscenes and manager models. That is all. It is PES 2019 ML with repaired player value.

I have been playing games on this with the new patch and frost bite turf patch.

Once I got the monitor settings right and HDR working, this game looks incredible. It really does feel like watching an actual game at times

The new camera that zooms in and out is an absolute game changer for sports games. I always play them zoomed out as it lets you see more, but also makes games look smoother. The animations are better this year, but when it zooms right in, in replays, you can see they aren't as hugely improved as they look, its down to how clever the new camera setup is

Hi Evoweb mates ,after two hours of hard work I've made a video showing what has messed after patch:

Everything it's related to offline experience. The major part of the points showed there, are AI behaviours, so maybe online players haven't noticed it at all.

Enjoy if you can, or at least share it whatever you want to make all this stuff bringed back.

Lets go Pes elitists!! Go to fight for our rights!!

And thanks :TU:

PD: Sorry for repeat it Tom, its just for the cause.

Hi Evoweb mates ,after two hours of hard work I've made a video showing what has messed after patch:

Everything it's related to offline experience. The major part of the points showed there, are AI behaviours, so maybe online players haven't noticed it at all.

Enjoy if you can, or at least share it whatever you want to make all this stuff bringed back.

Lets go Pes elitists!! Go to fight for our rights!!

And thanks :TU:

PD: Sorry for repeat it Tom, its just for the cause.

awesome, that what i feel !!!

@VuZet , @NorD.

Hey, guys, I fix it but I'm not 100% sure is that what I do...
Are you all who can't Live update has " active " OneDrive on? And is there mount the " Document " folder to it? If the answer is YES, then first turn OFF OneDrive somehow, I directly delete " Document " folder from OneDrive on my PC, yeah that delete all files from Document folder, but I was having nothing there in the first place. SO make a backup of your Documents folder first. If you wanna delete it from OneDrive.

Hi all. Enjoying the game so far. Getting a lot of fouls too maybe it’s the way people are playing the game? I don’t know...

Also, do you guys know if there’s an OF with 1024 kits for the EPL? They are all in 2048 :/

Back
Top Bottom