eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"For football purists, fewer things are more satisfying to see than a long ball that wings its way towards its target with uncanny accuracy, but like anything else in football, accuracy must be earned. PES 2020 realizes this idea in-game by bringing an added level of realism to the pitch with enhanced context-sensitivity for kicking. This means that the accuracy of each shot and pass you unleash will change relative to your posture, your position on the pitch and how much pressure you’re under, making for a deeper and more authentic football experience. Now more than ever, you will be rewarded for timing, patience and match awareness."

This sounds VERY interesting and something I have wanted since the PA0-3 mumbo jumbo came along. Problem is of course that they almost certainly will have the same PA system so what difference will the above even make? If a old man can dream it means just PA0-1 but, yeah, old men and their dreams right...

It looks promising but it all depends on the gameplay. Unfortunately, my confidence in the promises of Konami is rather small. Let's wait and see.

impossible to tell anything at this stage... but i did love the cynical grabbing foul at about 1:52 in the trailer

from the website

YES!

I hope this works for the ai as well. Also hope that the shooting feels satisfying and that they add a bit more error relevant to player skill and positioning. The shooting in pes has felt lifeless for several years.

what are they odds that they went to Iniesta's place for a coffee and a chat and that is his entire involvement with the game?

I'm actually starting to tire myself with this endless bashing. Like I said in the other thread, trailer looks kinda good. I am looking forward to seeing some gameplay. if it will be player vs. player exclusively though, then it's time to worry. They pulled that shit last year and we all remember how that ended.

Look at that giant space

IMG-20190611-123452.jpg

To me it's all too little about Master League. Also, i would like Master to have its own trailer. Remember when we had 3+ minutes trailers detailing just Master improvements? This feels like they worked on it, but it's just a refresh, nothing really important.

We are far from the huge leap forward we had from Pes 2009 ML to Pes 2010 ML.

Gameplay will only be judged at release, can't say nothing about that now.

That Vidal grab, i have a feeling it will be automated and the AI will perform in random, just like the body shield. If its a given command, then its a brilliant tweak tbf.

I am holding back my hope so much, it's like you're a friend of a drug addict that says he's finally clean. You want to be happy, but you don't trust the peace...
A new transfer system with realistic figures would improve the ML-experience sooooo much, please let this be real!!!

its the diff level. see at the end of the Iniesta trailer, were he scores a goal. defense guy is kinda like retreating but should intercept the ball! ^^
on a quick note: in that video, Iniesta is only playing with a cable attached to the DS4. does that have anything to do with better input when using a cable!? the ps4 has a feature for that but only some games use (street fighter was one of them afair) it!

Beginner difficulty.

If thats true, then they surely know the Aí positioning is Crap on easy levels on purpose. Why the hell they would show tô the world for the First time ever their New game with such blatant flaw ?

Game looking realistic should always be priority to impress people, but I guess their clueless 1-2 pinpong myclub spammers audiance and the "pro players" that play in their events think that graphics means realism ("oh look at the details in Messi tatoos, Pes is looking amazing this year" lmao gtfo)

I won't lie, that video has made me unbelievably hyped about 2020! So many nice touches and little details. I know we won't know a lot more until we play it but it does, at first glance, appear to be heading in a good direction.. How it plays out online (whether they have addressed the pass assist, exploits, spammers etc) remains to be seen, but if it plays well offline versus friends or AI then the majority of online crap can be overlooked as you will always get opponents who aren't cheap scumbags at times! Can't wait to see a bit more!

its the diff level. see at the end of the Iniesta trailer, were he scores a goal. defense guy is kinda like retreating but should intercept the ball! ^^
Iniesta only playing with a cable in the DS4. does that have anything to do with better input when using a cable!? the ps4 has a feature only some games use (street fighter was one of them afair)!

Note that too. Só effortless goal.

That particular vídeo I Will choose to believe It was played on amatuer level

If thats true, then they surely know the Aí positioning is Crap on easy levels on purpose. Why the hell they would show tô the world for the First time ever their New game with such blatant flaw ?

Game looking realistic should always be priority to impress people, but I guess their clueless 1-2 pinpong myclub spammers audiance and the "pro players" that play in their events think that graphics means realism ("oh look at the details in Messi tatoos, Pes is looking amazing this year" lmao gtfo)

They do that shit every damn year. A lot of people just like to spam easy goals again and again, for some reason they wan't to deliver in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom