eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when you play against the CPU
keep it to that then, dont ruin human vs human

would like 1 player to be abolished from sports games, i have fond memories of master league but guys move on its online world now and gaming is only exciting when playing real people

would like 1 player to be abolished from sports games, i have fond memories of master league but guys move on its online world now and gaming is only exciting when playing real people

Agent-Smith-Matrix-Replicas-Drones.png

Not sure if serious :THINK:
The problem is, I think it is, and I worry that this is the real future of football games. I honestly think in ten years' time we'll be playing games from the last decade and going "remember when you could still play a Master League" etc...

Without someone coming along and making a largely single-player game (like Football Manager - playable online but largely designed to be played offline), we're a bit stuffed.

The problem is, I think it is, and I worry that this is the real future of football games. I honestly think in ten years' time we'll be playing games from the last decade and going "remember when you could still play a Master League" etc...

Without someone coming along and making a largely single-player game (like Football Manager - playable online but largely designed to be played offline), we're a bit stuffed.
whats worrying is the real direction pes is going. grown men wanting to put together fantasy teams rather than just pick real teams and play each other

I know where we are going. I was talking about his "wish". One thing is to see where the market is going, another one is being ok with it.

whats worrying is the real direction pes is going. grown men wanting to put together fantasy teams rather than just pick real teams and play each other

You realize a lot of other people would say the same about grown men wasting time playing videogames against each others right?

Nothing wrong with that. I used to run a league on another forum with entirely made up teams and players (no real players at all) on PES 6. Was great fun and we're certainly not the people who enjoy this current direction of PES!

There is nothing wrong with the idea to have a dream team. It was at the base of Master League too, wasn't it?

I wouldn't have touched Pes if it wasn't for ML and Myclub would be good if it would actually be a sort of Online Master League without all the microtransaction, lootboxes and coins stuff.

Would you have a different opinion if it was like Master League Online where you could buy/sell players rather than get superstars through card-packs and microtransactions?

If we're playing a football game it's all fantasy, whether you're making Liverpool play a 5-4-1 and play possession football, or playing as Liverpool with "Classic Owen" up-front. So as others have said, using the term "grown men" is a bit silly. We're all grown men and here we are discussing the development of a video game... because we're enthusiasts.

Oh boy...
If this was some other forum, you'd be six feet deep by now!

Lucky for you, we are all well educated gentlemen here.
So I'm going to bite my tongue :DD

WTF? hell nah. I dont want cheaters laggers etc. I want to quit when i want, pause when i want restart a match if i forgot to edit subs. Couch coop is the most im willing to do in any sports game. Companies should stop forcing online on everything. Not everybody likes that. (sorry if op was sarcasm bit tired xD )

WTF? hell nah. I dont want cheaters laggers etc. I want to quit when i want, pause when i want restart a match if i forgot to edit subs. Couch coop is the most im willing to do in any sports game. Companies should stop forcing online on everything. Not everybody likes that. (sorry if op was sarcasm bit tired xD )
yea thats not true. Without online MP that game would be long dead. I mostly play couch vs friends and online with randoms. I do not touch master league due its retardness.

ps. I also avoid playing MyClub, my dog goes crazy with the sound of 'opening' ball with new player during draw :D

Isn't it time that consoles got their shit together and allowed crossplay for Pes (and fifa).
Not only are the games we like getting worse by each instalment,but also shutting down servers and online play extremely fast?
Not really in our best interest from konami/Sony/Microsoft.
I for one would like cross play for future releases,and the two consoles are working together on other stuff right now (cloud services) etc
I'd say that would expand our gaming a great deal,being able to play manual or whatever you'd like in proper leagues online (more than we can now).
Sorry might be the wrong thread,still that's something needed for Pes 2020 and beyond

No it´s not.

Most experiences I had online were frustrating and I found nothing fun about it. 1 V 1 on the couch may be the best though, but that needs a good offline foundation now doesn´t it? Online is not for me. 90% of the times I have to play against exploiters who wan´t to win at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom