eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys really... do you like ball physics?
It feels like a solid granite sphere which is gliding a lot on a greasy field.
No micro-bouncing is low passes, and nothing close to real front spin when rolling forwards.

Guys really... do you like ball physics?
It feels like a solid granite sphere which is gliding a lot on a greasy field.
No micro-bouncing is low passes, and nothing close to real front spin when rolling forwards.
Some Deflections look absolutely incredible, but i totally agree on low passes and first touch, needs more bounce, more struggle

i still prefer the feeling of PES 5 in those areas

I just can't decide between PC and PS4. PC has better customization and most importantly the camera mods(i play Dynamic camera zoomed out to 37.5), but PS4 has the bigger player pool and i can conveniently play on my couch if i want to. PC:NO:PS4

I just can't decide between PC and PS4. PC has better customization and most importantly the camera mods(i play Dynamic camera zoomed out to 37.5), but PS4 has the bigger player pool and i can conveniently play on my couch if i want to. PC:NO:PS4
Do you play ML or BAL at all? If yes then get a PC. Otherwise wait for PS5

In case you didn't catch it...

YAY! OMG! I can't wait to see Ronaldo shirtless, with his gorgeous six pack! LOLOLOL! :LOVE:

*Sarcasm off*

D8jfUzvXUAA9nAx

D6ea86mW0AYHvW-

What's the deal with the all black legends kit with the stupid laced collar? Are any of the legends even old enough to have worn something like that? Would look much better if they wore 80's-90's style baggy shirts and short shorts.

I can conveniently play on my couch with my PC connected to our 75" TV via HDMI. You get 100+ stadiums, leagues, turfs, adboards, kits, faces, boots, and other ongoing goodies from the community and most importantly gameplay patches. No brainer really.

I can conveniently play on my couch with my PC connected to our 75" TV via HDMI. You get 100+ stadiums, leagues, turfs, adboards, kits, faces, boots, and other ongoing goodies from the community and most importantly gameplay patches. No brainer really.
Of course If you have time for it. On PS4 you can create teams logos, kits, now is good cameras options and the biggest community is on PS4.

I agree. If you can conveniently set it up this way it's a no-brainer really. That's from an offline perspective of course. I can imagine if you want the biggest player pool online that you'd go PS4.

Offline player get a PC

Online player / MyClub get it on free on PS4 when Lite version comes out.

Offline player get a PC

Online player / MyClub get it on free on PS4 when Lite version comes out.
I really considering selling my PS4 and building and ITX 1080p system - like a 1060 GPU and 2600x processor. Would this run it ok and would it run ok on my 4K TV - it will need to go in the lounge ?

I really considering selling my PS4 and building and ITX 1080p system - like a 1060 GPU and 2600x processor. Would this run it ok and would it run ok on my 4K TV - it will need to go in the lounge ?

1080p would be fine. 4k not for sure.

check this benchmark of 2019 and decide for yourself:

hopefully gametime in the public demo will not only be 5min...
Going by all the videos & play tests so far they seem to be fixed at 7 minute matches which is a slight improvement on last year but I really hope I'm wrong and we get a full 10 min game for the demo.

That's what Staramba did.
We don't know for sure if it's going to be included in PES 2020. I was just making an assumption.
Would make sense to announce Juventus as the next big license, an show Ronaldo like that.
PES kids would tease FIFA kids to death.

No, but i'm pretty sure it's at least 5 times higher than on PC, maybe even 10x.

its 2,5k on PC (avg players) and 640k monthly users on PS4 (it has ~15% margin of error). Seriously, looking for a match in the middle of the night without lags is nightmare on PC.

Aren't they exaggerating him a bit? Looks like wings are about to come out his back.

Also, why do we care about this? Why don't they show us how PES should brilliantly mimic football, instead of being so shallow?

This is ok only after you got the gameplay right first.
cristiano-ronaldos-physical-state-has-been-compared-to-that-of-a-20.jpg

415348f25ab94707dc223d5445dcd1af.png

yes these are on my phone 24/7

Its clearly to me the only AI fix we get is:

- missplaced passes (bold yet accurate intercepted passes)
- varied shooting (R2, middle height shots)
- long ranger shots( but still being robotic as now long rangers will shoot on sight)

nothing dribbling, side changes, penetrating runs related

just watch this game during lunch break
yes you are welcome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom