E3 2013

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
The interactive entertainment industry descends on Los Angeles for four days of consoles, games - and very loud noise.

Starts today (after 5:30pm GMT).

Here are 20 of the most anticipated games to be on show:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/gallery/2013/jun/04/e3-2013-top-games

We'll also see and hear the full presentation of both next generation consoles, the PS4 and the XBox One, following their debut briefings over the last couple of months.

Should be good.

Looking forward to seeing Fifa 14, Battlefield 4, Forza 5, Watchdogs and Titan :COOL:

Last edited:
tough E3 for MS, they'll try to limit their exposure for sure.

Half life 3?!

GoNnw84.jpg

I very much doubt they'd ruin the surprise of HL3 by sticking posters up pre-show :P

Do we have any sites for the streams? I was going to use Eurogamers but they keep getting overloaded I think and the sites not loading.

quantum break looked incredibly life-like

facial impressions, lightning...wow.

Mad Dogs? They're making a game about 4 men drawn into a darkly black comedy whilst on holiday visiting a friend?

Or you mean Watch Dogs?

xbox one price 499 dollars 499 euros 429 pounds

just checked with a converter

499 dollars = 377 euro

499 dollars = 320 pounds

robbing bastards!!!

Last edited:
I think ill pass. Havent seen much in the shape of games to get excited about.

Also finishing the show with a mech shooter? 1999 called and they want their game back!

I have to say again, Metal Gear Solid 5 looked sensational. As did Quantum Break: Wow.

The features of the XBO were impressive too, the editing and add-ons etc. MS claimed the brief was to get all the boring stuff out of the way so they could show more at E3. This was a much better intro to the console and games.

Forza 5, BF4, Titanfall, Spark, MGS5, Halo 5, Minecraft... so many others I've forgotten about. I thought it was really impressive.

Then EA tomorrow with Fifa 14 et al. Looking forward to it.

NBA Live 14 has BounceTek. I'm not making this up

HO-LY Matha NBA Live section was underwhelming. Madden looks good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom