E3 2013

Is it just me or does anyone else think both consoles look ugly?

scutch - I agree with your pros and cons. I much prefer Xbox controller, XBL and the interface. But yet I will probably get PS4. Nothing to do with price. To me if your laying out £349 then £429 isnt much different.
For me the 2nd hand games and trading them is a big deal.

Love the look of the PS4. Typical classy Sony piece of kit not like the xbox vcr. American companies have no taste when it comes to the design of anything. Don't care about the fee to play online as I don't play online. Great selection of games and the ability for me to able to sell games I no longer want on ebay still is great.

Still no usb ports in the back:RANT:

Preordered from Amazon, $399.00 with free shipping.

Nintendo is trying to bore people to death with the dullest presentation ever....apparently they don't have any game ready for the following months...epic fail.

they really need some new ip, i mean mario kart 8 would be fine on a mob phone...ffs, they are 2 centuries behind in gaming. no gimmick will save them this time around.

Legend of zelda looks like a ps1 game.i really don't get nintendo anymore, they were the state of the art gaming back in the days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like someone tweeted, the PS4 is the Xbox One in Italics. I like the PS4 more but I am biased. One thing I find better on the Xbox One is that I think that will have an internal power "brick" or whatever you call it, but PS4 will have it on the outside. I'm making this call on the console's respective bulkiness...es.

Both consoles look very similar to me, and neither looks all that attractive.

Apple? I'm not an Apple guy, but c'mon, they revolutionized style with consumer electronics.

In general. Apple is an exception really although I think there are computers,phones and ipods out there that look better--like Sony's for example.

Last edited:
an exception that is also heavily influenced by european industrial design...just saying.

American companies have no taste when it comes to the design of anything.

I was just trying to say your statement is preposterously silly. American designs are constantly being copied all over the world. It may not fit your subjective tastes, but plenty of people worldwide want to rip off America's style for all sorts of things.

I don't think you really meant it though, I just think you are mad at Microsoft and are having a bit of fun insulting them (via all of America.)

I was just trying to say your statement is preposterously silly. American designs are constantly being copied all over the world. It may not fit your subjective tastes, but plenty of people worldwide want to rip off America's style for all sorts of things.

I don't think you really meant it though, I just think you are mad at Microsoft and are having a bit of fun insulting them (via all of America.)

No, that's just what I believe mate. I didn't mean to offend. I've been living in the states long enough to know that I'm not a fan of the american design of most things like our electronics, architecture, cars, houses etc... It's just my subjective opinion though. Nothing against my fellow citizens here and American ingenuity:))

No, that's just what I believe mate. I didn't mean to offend. I've been living in the states long enough to know that I'm not a fan of the american design of most things like our electronics, architecture, cars, houses etc... It's just my subjective opinion though. Nothing against my fellow citizens here and American ingenuity:))

No worries at all, a man is certainly entitled to his own opinion of "style."

They're saying that they've mapped the ENTIRE USA for The Crew (says it about a minute in)

http://youtu.be/2n5ZJizk8jU

That can't be right, every road every house as they really are? No way.

Well, from the look of it they had all the major highways that connect major cities across the USA as well as detailed maps of major cities. So certainly not "everything"... but you could probably get a really good sense of cross country traveling just by playing the game.

That video is hilarious, and there is even a hint of the "bad guy" vibe for Microsoft in it as well - I mean, Sony and Nintendo have these innocent games and Microsoft runs red with relentless murders :D

Back
Top Bottom