E3 2013

price will be the issue though...anything less than 400 and it's a day 1 buy 4 me.

I expect a new uncharted...come on sony..

---YES NO USED GAME RESTRICTION---

Last edited by a moderator:
used games decided this war i guess...haha ;)

my mind is made up

no online either

they raped microsoft

wait for the price...

fuck...members get automatically membership on ps4...i need to get a subscrition!

enough bungie shit with the unfunny players...give us uncharted...

Wow, didn't expect that, £349, playstation killed it beside the playstation plus which when you get free games, it eases the deal.

I wonder how much the retail game will cost ?

Current Xbox one used game policy makes simple thing complicated. Sony just do the normal thing. Which is good.

YouTube - Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video

-----

Slightly OT,

Machine-wise.

Not only for xbox 1 isn't the ideal chocie but also for $400 PS4 machine equipped with more or less similiar power of AMD HD 7850, it'll be easier choice for people that want to build a pc most of the time for gaming purpose. Unless they don't have pc/notebook for their productivity in the beginning..

HD 7850 retail price = $180-200.. easy choice for PS4.

Last edited:
Thank you Sony :)

Though would've loved they kept online play free. Would've been perfect.

Don't like how it looks though. But oh well.

What about region-free? Was it mentioned at all? Hope they keep it.

MS showed the farse called nba live, sony went 2k..'noug said.

Even without the big guns (uncharted and dark sould 2) Sony line up already looked incredibly deep, especially the indie one.

Yeah I can't complain too much with the content, its just the principle that I don't think online play is something that should be extra, the rest should speak for itself to be a member. Also is that the current price for PS3 membership or is it cheaper on PS4?

well my guess is that sooner or later they had to do it. on line gaming costs a lot to them so it's fair u pay a price for a good service.

To me the real issue is that i am a mature gamer and i don't care for big guns and explosions. MS does not offer much of a choice, all its games are based on that apology of violence to be honest, Sony at least has some niche where u can find different stuff (the likes of catherine, ni no kuni).

I mean i don't mind shooting or explosion (uncharted like) but i enjoy a bit of story telling and some different approached here and there,

Last edited by a moderator:
It wouldn't surprise me if Sony were actively deciding this stuff just hours before the show. Tretton kind of sneakily slid that paying for online stuff in there without causing much of a reaction at all. People seem to mostly agree, it's a bummer in an almost perfect show, but compared to that Microsoft fiasco it's no big deal.

Of course, something could come up still that would cause people to pause. Something they didn't say, price of games, etc. Also, no release date, right?

From MY point of view,

XBox advantages: More of my friends are on XBL and will buy the XBO.
I prefer the user interface.
I much prefer XBL to PSN.
The controller.
I find the exclusives better to play (Forza Motorsport 5) - this may be due to more friends playing, as said above.
Achievements > Trophies.
Kinect 2 included.
TV integration etc.

PS4 advantages:Price.
Used game compatibility.
Region free.
The exclusives.

It's all very subjective, and I will be buying both consoles, but if a game is multi-platform, I'll always tend to go for the MS version over Sony. Just my preference because of the advantages I listed from my perspective.

Both will be superb consoles and I'm really looking forward to seeing them in action.

Back
Top Bottom