E3 2008

Haha the whole camera interactivity...didn't Sony do that first with the EyeToy?

...It's so hard to not be critical of MS. I haven't seen anything new or innovative yet.

Drum roll...

Wireless mics is the only thing it has over Singstar and singing your own 'songs'.

Lips looks awesome, being able to sing your own songs, great feature!

That GH guy must be sobbing backstage right now.

Love the fact we can import our RB1 tracks into RB2 :TU:

I wonder how it will work though..

It should be simple, the guy said no need for disc swapping.

There is going to new gameplay footage of inFamous tonight at some point at Spike TV (gametrailers.com)

So will the RB1 songs be on the RB2 disc? Otherwise you'd have to install the RB1 songs onto the HDD?

Final Fantasy on 360.

Why not actually show the full movie screen instead of showing the bloody audience and room? :censor:

It should be simple, the guy said no need for disc swapping.

I'm guessing as you can't copy the rockband save file (on ps3 its locked) they'll just check your system to see if you have the save and then either give you a code to download the tracks or they'll be on the RB2 disc

That event was 'average', Final Fantasy day n date saved it.

They couldn't let you unlock it via a save, as PS3 save games are transferable. Meaning people will just pass saves around and Rock Band 1 will be completely redundant.

Sony always said they don't pay for exclusives, perhaps FF13 should have been an exception to the rule :DD

I'm looking forward to their event even more now.

*Cough* Fanboy *Cough*

To be fair, it wasn't hugely impressive. Besides Lips, nothing else really stood out. That Mii effort that they're using isn't too good I think. People already complained that the dash looks too childish and the Mii's are just going to strengthen their complaint.

They couldn't let you unlock it via a save, as PS3 save games are transferable. Meaning people will just pass saves around and Rock Band 1 will be completely redundant.

Rockband is locked to your system - when my ps3 broke it was the only save i could not copy onto my flash drive to backup

Back
Top Bottom