Do you still play PES 2016?

Do you still play PES 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 103 55.4%
  • No (or waiting for patch)

Votes: 83 44.6%

• Total voters
I tried to play it last week. Was whacked down with a from behind over both legs tackle which had no response with the ref. Just like it has been for this whole game. I can't play a game which gives you nothing when it comes to such fundamental part as dangerous play.

It should always be respected when someone has a different opinion.

If people love PES 2016, I totally respect that and don´t claim them to be stupid, too easy to please or have a lack of knowledge of football.

My problem with PES 2016 is the passing on rails, same goals of the CPU (both things can be toned down when you force yourself to play manual though), the way the PC port got handled, goalkeeper low shot stuff and so many other things that have been mentionend a thousand times already

Now if people can overlook these things and still enjoy the game...great. Really, I´m happy for them.
Unfortunately I can´t.

But statements like these are just like pouring oil into a burning fire for no reason.

I know about football, play football myself and really love it.
But I can´t enjoy this game.

And now?
i still enjoy a lot more pes 6 which is a lot more closer to real football than this pes 2016 despite its age and old animations, it is still the best(pes 6, not pes 2016). I still play pes 2016 sometimes always against com and..well...its a kind of frustrating...always same situations, scripted passes, scripted shoots,(all low shots, never ever ever a shot over the upper post from the com team), same goals, poor referee(or i should say there is no referee at all)...all this..unfortunately very very far from real football:BORED::BORED::BORED:

I don't play PES 2016 since the autumn of last year, gameplay is just a bit faster then in PES 2015, slow moves and smooth enough, gives all my interest down. PES 6 Forever

Back
Top Bottom