DLC 1.03 out Monday 21st Dec

Today, beta testers got a notification and we were able to download tha patch. I inform you it includes new kits for national teams, new boots, a new surprise mode (the best thing KONAMI did since Become a Legend) and the ability to change teams in Master League. Definitely the best patch ever released.

Just wait until tomorrow so you can play with it. :)

L.I.A.R.

Hm no new kits...so disappointing, I won't download this update !

By the way, I don't want to re-create my German teams once again...

Konami pay licenses for nothing, why don't they update the kits ? It ain't difficult for them, many people do it on their free time while it's konami's duty...scandalous.

PS : It's really a good thing, in a way, to see that Fifa crushed PES this year, when we see how Konami make its game and how they update it...

Last edited:
Hm no new kits...so disappointing, I won't download this update !

By the way, I don't want to re-create my German teams once again...

Konami pay licenses for nothing, why don't they update the kits ? It ain't difficult for them, many people do it on their free time while it's konami's duty...scandalous.

PS : It's really a good thing, in a way, to see that Fifa crushed PES this year, when we see how Konami make its game and how they update it...

too bad there is no new kits :(

new boots? new adipure? new predator?

Boot list stolen from PESfan:

umbro speciali white
puma v1.10 yellow red
puma v konstrukt black white red
nike ctr 360 maestri white blue
nike mecurial vapor superfly yellow black
nike t90 laser III green black red
nike tiempo legend III white black gold
adidas predator x trx white black yellow
adidas predator x trx black white red
adidas f50i tunit green black white

List of new added balls and boots..
-----
Boots
-----
White Umbro Speciali Boot (as worn by John Terry)
Yellow and red Puma v1.10 i (as worn by Anelka and others..)
Black/White/Red Puma v-Konstrukt III (as worn by ???)
White and Blue Nike CTR360 Maestri (as worn by TeveZ???)
Vibrant Yellow and Black Nike Mecurial Vapor Superfly (as worn by Ibra')
Green and Black and red Nike T90 Laser III (as worn by Rooney)
White, yellow and Black Nike Tiempo Legend III (as worn by Tevez?)
White, Yellow and black Adidas Predator X TRX (as worn by Ballack)
Black, Red and White Adidas Pred X TRX (as worn by Stevie Gerrard)
Green and black Adidas F50i TUNiT (as worn by Mr Messi)

-----
Balls
-----
Nike Total 90 Ascente (white brown and Red)
Puma Speed Ball (Yellow and Red)
Umbro Dynamis LSR Pro Ball (White and black and Gold)

Yes the old boots and balls are still there, pretty cool if u have a player who still uses the old ones.. is it me or are there two extra slots for emblems??

At response to chimps - im not too sure man, i know the clubs i created are still there AC milan 1994..etc.. As for stats im not too sure..need confirmation..

Last edited:
Another bug fixed.
In the Master league mode there was a bug about not been changed only stats but also teamwork value
when we will start with the option with no growth of player stats, this bug had fixed too.

Does anyone know if applying this patch changes any players and stats you hava edited back to default?

The last one did and if they have done it again for a boot update its a fucking joke.

it wont effect stats man,only players registered will be put back to default teams,like fake players and registered bundesliga players,thats why the file im sending you will be delayed:COAT:

Can anyone tell me IF there is a way of installing this if you have no internet access on your PS3? i've just moved, and i can download it no problem, but cant figure out a way of installing this patch via a USB onto the PS3....any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

:FAIL:
Boots and balls.. who gives a hoot. I'd happliy download an 'update' that removed all the balls (except 1..) and all the boots, and all the kits, if they would just prioritise minor bug fixes and glitch fixes.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice that they are releasing DLC, but patches should be done first.

Gameplay is the bottom line. Everything else is completely unimportant.

:FAIL:
Boots and balls.. who gives a hoot. I'd happliy download an 'update' that removed all the balls (except 1..) and all the boots, and all the kits, if they would just prioritise minor bug fixes and glitch fixes.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice that they are releasing DLC, but patches should be done first.

Gameplay is the bottom line. Everything else is completely unimportant.

apparently theyve fixed the ref aswell

360 patch is out now.

I hate it myself when people say this after a non-gameplay patch... but the game 'feels' different! :LOL:

Feels slower and (IMO) better... probs just my imagination!

Can anyone tell me IF there is a way of installing this if you have no internet access on your PS3? i've just moved, and i can download it no problem, but cant figure out a way of installing this patch via a USB onto the PS3....any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

....erm, anybody....?

Back
Top Bottom