DLC 1.03 out Monday 21st Dec

New kits for licensed national teams I guess ? What else could it be ?

It wasn't normal that the new adidas jerseys for France, Germany, Argentina, and Spain weren't in the previous update while the new Japan kit was. All licensed teams should have been treated uniformly.

I really don't think this new update might include any update in any club squad, nor in any national team.

Maybe they'll remove Enke from Germany, it'd be the least thing they could do, but I don't think they'll do it. But honestly, apart from the new kits for national teams, I really don't know what it could be. Hope I'm right when the DLC comes out ^^

Last edited:
Hey have they fixed the bloody referees? I'm not on Xbox Live. Is there a way I can get the DLC?

Today, beta testers got a notification and we were able to download tha patch. I inform you it includes new kits for national teams, new boots, a new surprise mode (the best thing KONAMI did since Become a Legend) and the ability to change teams in Master League. Definitely the best patch ever released.

Just wait until tomorrow so you can play with it. :)

Today, beta testers got a notification and we were able to download tha patch. I inform you it includes new kits for national teams, new boots, a new surprise mode (the best thing KONAMI did since Become a Legend) and the ability to change teams in Master League. Definitely the best patch ever released.

What do you mean by changing teams in ML?
And i wonder what could be the new mode, they bring back the international chellenge or the random selection match or is it completely new or maybe you just foolin' around?

You have completely ruined my plan of not giving this update a second thought so I won't be disappointed with it. I still say this is some kind of a cruel joke on your behalf, sounds too good to be true and as we all know, things that do that tend to be untrue.

Hey, I have just started playing PES'10 on XBox 360...

DLC Version - 1.00
Patch Version - 1.02

The reason I came across the issue was trying to enter an Online Competition. Its saying I dont have the most up to date version. Which im assuming is the DLC 1.02.

I have downloaded this from the Marketplace, but I cant seem to install it. Its says in the download to apply it I need the previous Title Update.

My question is where and how will I be able to install this? Should I be able to download it from Marketplace too? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Asriel

Any help with my above issue... I have DLC 1.02 downloaded but cant install until I have 1.01 which isnt in the Marketplace of Live... Is there a known work around for this? Anyone else suffering this problem?

Asriel

i wish it's true!:BOP:
maybe some new faces too ?

this seems way too good to be true....so (not saying i don't believe you), but i will pretend i did not read this so it won't disappoint me when this does come out not true...

but if it is true....that'd be great. i wonder what the mode is? I thought it was first just europa league (which is great), but you said the next best thing since become a legend...makes me thinking....

Smells like bullshit.

If there were a game mode that needed adding in light of the coming World Cup it would be the International Challenge, that was needlessly removed from PES 6.

2009/12/21 PATCH FILE DETAILS

(1)Users can now save all settings except "Mark Settings" when stocking their Game Plans. The Stocked Data will also be loaded automatically.

Formation load bug had fixed.

Back
Top Bottom