DLC 1.03 out Monday 21st Dec

Played some more on 360 with the new patch and something has definitely changed.

From what I can make out, 2 things have changed (both of which could have been down with a global stat edit).

1) The game plays slower
2) The players first touch is greatly improved - not in a bad arcadey way, but now there is no longer a delay in getting the ball under control, where before there always seemed to be a split second which was really annoying.

Anyone else finding these improvements?

Played some more on 360 with the new patch and something has definitely changed.

From what I can make out, 2 things have changed (both of which could have been down with a global stat edit).

1) The game plays slower
2) The players first touch is greatly improved - not in a bad arcadey way, but now there is no longer a delay in getting the ball under control, where before there always seemed to be a split second which was really annoying.

I hope you're right, but I suspect this may just be a placebo effect. . .

im really happy with the patch and dlc. my question is: will a custom of (wenb 10.2 for example) be effected by it? do i have to reinstall the of or do i have to do something else to use it like before the patch and dlc?

can som1 post some ingame pics of boots??

see my post above!!!

http://prorevo.de/blog/2009/pes2010-dezemberupdate-erschienen/

wokcxe49.jpg

ovklrsl6.jpg

vypufg6p.jpg

wpkne88o.jpg

puxeencr.jpg

arptmjs2.jpg

hm9hfz28.jpg

onq99a53.jpg

7e2sdc9l.jpg

qxvbxb9z.jpg

66f6h4bf.jpg

s5of3eoq.jpg

4tnmjrcs.jpg

Last edited:

1) The game plays slower

in your case it's a placebo effect
there is no patch for xbox 360, just a dlc, and dlc doesn't change gameplay

Why is this even called 1.03? This is not a patch, it's just downloadable content, it doesn't change the version of your .exe.

Old boots are still there. this screen is not from the update but from a patch.
The new boots have been added at the end of the old ones and OF resets to default, but you can easily recover data from your old of using w!ld@´s editor. (boots have been reassigned for many players)

They will have removed something that was fine.

That i have NO DOUBT over!! Konami always do.

So let me get this straight: if I apply this update I will have to re-register my players for a third time?

This is a fucking joke.

Re-registering Bayern yet again isn't as painful knowing the game has improved.

leaving the rest of the bundeliga alone though :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom