DJ Hero

Possibly getting the Renegade edition for £50 off someone on eBay :) Been wanting to play this for ages now, can't wait!

Cool - didnt realise you didnt have it - its £50 in HMV at the mo (or was Sunday at my local).

Really, really great game - still pleased with the £90 it cost me. Just wish I had more time to play :)

Cool - didnt realise you didnt have it - its £50 in HMV at the mo (or was Sunday at my local).

Really, really great game - still pleased with the £90 it cost me. Just wish I had more time to play :)

I believe the Renegade turntable is better quality and the case converts to a stand as well? Might as well get that for the same price :)

Seems loads of people are like Tim and selling on eBay due to only playing a handful of times.

Yeah, the case turning into a stand was really good as I had no table / surface to put it on otherwise. It was a pretty good stand for it too to be honest.

Picked up the standard version for £35 and it's pretty good fun! Got a steep learning curve as you get through the songs and it's tricky to manage the crossfading, pressing a button and then pressing another for a sample while preparing to scratch :LOL:

Love the music as well, particularly "Disco Inferno vs Let's Dance" and "Ice Ice Baby vs You Can't Touch This" :D

Back
Top Bottom