Copa Santander Libertadores 2012

plz show the legs I want to get mad too :P

That's the only photo that I've found, and is more than enough for me... doing that with a shirt is like burning a flag: a total disrespect... and I'm sure they'll pay dearly for that in the field.

I know, you're confident, but this is too much... now I really want to beat the f**k out of you. WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT'S BOCA!

Attention whore I would say. She isn't even a Corinthians fan, she's a Gremio supporter actually. All Corinthianos are pissed with her I can tell you.

Hey bebo, best way to look for her legs is to type Dani Bolina on google. :P

2 hours to go... c'mon Boca, we'll show everyone why we're one of the biggest, successful and important teams in the World.

I'm staying up all night to watch this, as the game starts 2:50 AM here. :)
Come on Boca! :)

Btw, my PES 6 simulation has said it'll be 1-2. :) Goals from Willian, Ledesma and Silva.

I'm really angry not because Boca lost (it makes me sad, but they deserve it because how bad they've played). I'm angry because that muthafucka (Emerson) scored. He is the most annoying player of the team.
If I was Caruzzo I would kick him right in the balls and then in the middle of his stupid bald head, just to let him know that he doesn't have to be a jerk on the field.

I so hate that behaviour, specially on some Brazilian players, like Neymar and this bastard. When they're winning, they brag onto the rivals. It's so unprofessional :RANT:

Congrats to the real Corinthians' players and fans around the world.

I feel the same, Lerp... But we were shit, and they played great.

Well done Corinthians, CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to history.

PS: Bye-bye Riquelme, go somewhere else, I don't want to see you again.

By the way, Emerson tainting Caruzzo all over the match, and even biting his hand... damn, he's a big piece of shit...

yeah...Emerson's behaviour really tainted the finals...

Disgrace to have such type of players being the focal point of this match.

I was disappointed with Riquelme, thought he'd play better...maybe getting too old? lots of careless mistakes for Boca

My friend, he made "camarilla"... He always did the same, and in this match, it was obvious. Against a weaker team there's no problem, we can win anyway, but, against a serious team like Corinthians, you can't dismember the group like this and walk away with something good in your hands...

It's time for Angelici (president of Boca) to clean the garbage out of the club, and Román is the head of that pile of putrid junk.

Tbh, both weren't as good. I was almost half asleep most of the match apart from that heel-flick pass and goal and the 2nd goal.

Well congrats to Corinthians for their first CL trophy.

Boca should really start digging for much better players.

320334_10150940234927946_1863338524_n.jpg

Well done ! I wish Boca the best :))

What is the world coming to? Corinthians winning the Libertadores? Seedorf signs with Botafogo??
I think the world will end in 2012 indeed :P

"The Corinthians will be soon one of the biggest clubs in the world"
Andrés Sanchez (President of Corinthians 2007/2011)

You could say that it is already the largest in Brazil is the best team in America, with the Brazilian National Title in 2011 and then the Copa Libertadores with a competent and successful management. That could serve as an example for some Brazilian clubs like Flamengo, which has a board very disturbed and badly managed, with management failures followed, and which reflects a lot within the field.
nunca_908.jpg

CAMPEÃO LIBERTADORES 2012 INVICTO!!
VAI CORINTHIANS!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom