Copa Santander Libertadores 2012

What a match! Boca totally owned U de Chile. Schiavi was on his best level. Sánchez Miño has it, he should be the next left back of our national team.

I hope we can keep this focus level on the 2nd match at Santiago de Chile.

What a match! Boca totally owned U de Chile. Schiavi was on his best level. Sánchez Miño has it, he should be the next left back of our national team.

I hope we can keep this focus level on the 2nd match at Santiago de Chile.

Indeed. Mino over Clemente anyday. That said Ansaldi needs a call up. Tagliafico apparently is set to sign for Atlante in Mexico.

Don't ask. :FAIL:

Finally. Corinthians has reached the Copa Libertadores final for the first time in history. 2 more steps for the title.

Vai Corinthians!

It seems really hard to U to beat Boca tonight: 1 goal and they must do 4... so we'll see how much guts and football can the chileans display tonight.

Anyway, in case Boca goes on, it would be a great match against Corinthians.

copa libertadores is by far more interesting than the CL regardless of the quality of the clubs. sad, only 3 games left in the competition.

Don't worry, Ernestito, the "Sudamericana" cup starts mid-year, and this is the last time that the best teams play it (then it will become like the Europa League)... so you'll one more shot to see the best of Latin-America ;)

Also, the match is about to start... C'MON BOCA, WE ARE GOING FOR OUR 7TH LIBERTADORES CUP! HUEVO HUEVO HUEVO, BOCA BOCA BOCA!

I don't mind if it becomes like the Europe League, it's even better to watch other teams play which you don't see that often. I root for Boca as I always do when they play Libertadores. In fact, they were my team in Argentina until a few years ago when I found out that Central was Che's favorite team :D So I have 2 teams in Argentina and both have the same colours.

LOL, what a reason to support a team xD

Anyway, now's half-time in U de Chile - Boca Juniors, and the match is tied in 0... it's a good match, with plenty of attacks from both sides: Boca is displaying a very solid defense with good counter-attacks, while U is running like mad-men, in despair, to do a goal... is obvious that they will run out ot "legs" (stamina, etc.) in the second half, and if Falcioni orders Boca right, we can smash them really bad.

one of the better goalless games. mouche had 4-5 big chances but missed them all. erviti was great defensively. so was clemente. boca-corinthians was the final I was asking for and I will get it.

Everyone missed, from both sides, I was really nervous... without a doubt, the keepers where the stars of the match, and also the goal posts xD

Now, another final for Boca, and versus a Brazilian team, Corinthians... can't wait for it... WE WANT THE 7TH!!!

I was listening the match on the radio while I was on a train back home. I was cursing to Mouche everytime he missed a goal situation and people on the train were like "What is his problem?" :D

Anyway, I'm so happy to see Boca on the final match again.

About falcioni, just take a look at a profile picture of him, the shape of his nose is really scary!

Speaking of Falcioni, he has the most appearances as a player at the copa libertadores with 77 games. No other Argentine has more than him.

Boca vs Corinthians will be an incredible game!I can't wait any longer

He has changed a bit :D

It was a tough match. Some people would say that the result wasn't fair because Corinthians didn't do anything to deserve it, but on the other side, Roncaglia should have been sent off in the first half, so... let's see what happens on Pacaembú! I hope we can bring the Cup to Argentina!

Don't worry, we will, because even if the match wasn't good enough, at last Boca played all the time attacking and pressing forward... Also the "mística copera" will appear.

what a huge miss by cvitanich at the end. I know he didn't expect the ball but he should have scored that goal. an interesting second match ahead of us.

1977bbcf19bb28f528d292d1c3fc6d5b_640x.jpg

I know, you're confident, but this is too much... now I really want to beat the f**k out of you. WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT'S BOCA!

Back
Top Bottom