Champions League 2011/12

Pyunik 0-4 Viktoria Plzeň
Valletta 2-3 Ekranas
Mogren 1-2 Lovech
Maribor 2-0 F91 Dudelange
Slovan 2-0 Tobol
Shamrock 1-0 Flora

WTF first half was 0-0 and i saw it (not all coz i saw in pc and start to block streaming)

I really was hoping in one good result , like 1-0 or 2-1 or something like this

however im looking forward for back match , I hope they win even 1-0 but just to win one match coz for next round dont have chance !

Skonto 0-1 Wisła
Four thousand our fans in Ryga made fantastic atmosphere. Only 1:0, but Skonto played defensive football, so it's pretty good result before next match.

Partizan deserved win. They had many chances, but didn't manage to score from them. Shkendija tried to score from counters, but as far as I noticed, they couldn't connect a good chance with a good shot on goal. They had their deffensive line high, trying to make an offside trap, which was working very well in 1st half, but not in 2nd half. Striker Hasani is a good player, an agile one who can run fast, but he wasn't a threat to Partizan goalkeeper, Stojković, because Partizan deffenders closed down him very well. IMO Referee made a mistake by giving penalty to Shkendija, because ball didn't hit Babović in hand, but anyway Stojković saved it. An ugly move by Elmitrevski when he was substituted. If Skhendija play like this, they won't win in second match.
In the end, satisfying result for Partizan, who will go to 3rd round if there will not be incidents in Skopje.
And btw, great goal from Eduardo and Šćepović.

Partizan-Škendija goals

Partizan deserved win. They had many chances, but didn't manage to score from them. Shkendija tried to score from counters, but as far as I noticed, they couldn't connect a good chance with a good shot on goal. They had their deffensive line high, trying to make an offside trap, which was working very well in 1st half, but not in 2nd half. Striker Hasani is a good player, an agile one who can run fast, but he wasn't a threat to Partizan goalkeeper, Stojković, because Partizan deffenders closed down him very well. IMO Referee made a mistake by giving penalty to Shkendija, because ball didn't hit Babović in hand, but anyway Stojković saved it. An ugly move by Elmitrevski when he was substituted. If Skhendija play like this, they won't win in second match.
In the end, satisfying result for Partizan, who will go to 3rd round if there will not be incidents in Skopje.
And btw, great goal from Eduardo and Šćepović.

thanks for info and video man

i dont saw match , so good to read one post here and understand more how was match :)

Dinamo Zagreb 3:0 Neftchi Baku

We win 3:0. Amazing atmosphere at stadium. There were more about 36 000 fans at Maksimir stadium. I just came home before one our ago. Amazing game by Dinamo. Our defense was great today, especially our new defender DOmagoj Vida who came at Dinamo from Bayer Leverkusen, and our new midfielder Jerko Leko, who came at Dinamo from Bucaspor. And of course new striker Ivan Krstanović who came from Zagreb, and was the best goalscorer last season at Croatian national league. Mpenza has only one chance but Kelava was great at goal. Our central defenders Tonel and Vida were amazing, and Ibanez and Vrsaljko at sides too.
Scorers: 1:0 Badelj (C) - 37.
2:0 Krstanović - 46.
3:0 Krstanović - 64. (pen.)

Neftchi and Stamenković go cry home to your mom!!!!!!

ONLY DINAMO!

PS:
Video: YouTube - Dinamo Zagreb - Neftchi Baku PFC 3:0

And from UEFA site:
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...260/match=2007492/postmatch/report/index.html

BTW, at picture it is not Badelj it's former Dinamo player Primorac.

Seeded
SL Benfica (POR)*, FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR), Panathinaikos FC (GRE)*, FC Twente (NED)*, R. Standard de Liège (BEL)

Unseeded
FC Rubin Kazan (RUS)*, FC Zürich (SUI), Odense BK (DEN), Trabzonspor AŞ, (TUR), FC Vaslui (ROU)

CHAMPIONS ROUTE

Group 1:
Seeded
FC København (DEN)*, Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR)/FK Borac Banja Luka (BIH), NK Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)/Neftçi PFK (AZE), KS Skënderbeu (ALB)/APOEL FC (CYP), Skonto FC (LVA)/Wisła Kraków (POL)

Unseeded
FK Mogren (MNE)/PFC Litex Lovech (BUL), Slovan Bratislava (SVK)/FC Tobol Kostanay (KAZ), NK Maribor (SVN)/F91 Dudelange (LUX), HJK Helsinki (FIN)/Bangor City FC (WAL), Shamrock Rovers FC (IRL)/FC Flora Tallinn (EST)

Group 2:
Seeded
Rangers FC (SCO)*, Linfield FC (NIR)/FC BATE Borisov (BLR), Rosenborg BK (NOR)/Breidablik (ISL), FK Partizan (SRB)/FK Skendija 79 (MKD), SK Sturm Graz (AUT)/Videoton FC (HUN)

Unseeded
KRC Genk (BEL), FC Pyunik (ARM)/FC Viktoria Plzeň (CZE), Valletta FC (MLT)/FK Ekranas (LTU), FC Zestafoni (GEO)/FC Dacia Chisinau (MDA), Malmö FF (SWE)/HB Tórshavn (FRO)

*Played in 2010/11 group stage

Partizan/Shkendija - Genk (3rd round)

:( Oh man...

apbl11.jpg

Last edited:
Partizan/Shkendija - Genk (3rd round)

:( Oh man...

oh man you wish your not there LOL

i dont really follow belgium league this season , so i dont know how strong are Genk , but at the last will be one great match and if I was in your place I dont put that " :( " coz i think chance its 50-50

If Genk can hold it's strongholders then it's 50/50.
But if they loose Courtois, De Bruyne, Vossen, then they are no match for Partizan.

Hmm, Partizan got a really good opponent, the Belgian league is now at the raising of, but even with that in mind I think Partizan should go Genk, since he too is now quite in good shape. Although I can say this because I myself Genk poorly known for their game, and Partizan, I know very well, but one thing I'm sure the match will be very interesting. :P

UEFA said:
Helsinki/Bangor vs Zagreb/Neftci
Hmm, not bad for a HJK, it would be a good chance to perform in EuroCups this season, as Dynamo, though a very good team, which also appeared in the Europa League 2010/11, but also and HJK not such a weak team. I hope the match will also be very interesting.

UEFA said:
Valetta/Ekranas vs Linfield/BATE
Ok, judging by this, Bate has an excellent chance to speak in EuroCups this season, as neither of Valletta or Ekranas not represent any force for this club, and Linfield they just have to go. I really hope to see this Belarusian club in the Champions League as they play with each year getting better and better. :)

UEFA said:
Dynamo Kiev vs Rubin Kazan
That will be really interesting to the Russian-Ukrainian confrontation. I'd like to see changed as the team of Kurban Berdiyev will face against such a great club like Dynamo. Good luck, Rubin! :RSCARF:

HJK 1:2 Dinamo

;)
Congratulations, but you need to fear them in the second match as they played very very well. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ekranas 0-0 BATE

Hmm, what is the Bate now not plays at a height, commands such as Ekranas they should pass easily, but ... :TWIST: I hope in the second match in Belarus, they will put everything in their places, at least I hope so, too painful to like this Belarusian team. :D

Dynamo Kyiv 0-2 Rubin

Well done Kazan, showed a great game! They also played a half reserve composition, since so many injuries to key players now, so well done, definitely one foot already in the play off qualifier! :APPLAUD:

Genk 2-1 Partizan

Damn, Genk was really a very good opponent, :P I hope in Belgrade, Partizan will play better, also they have the ball in a foreign field. ;)

Genk 2-1 Partizan

Damn, Genk was really a very good opponent, :P I hope in Belgrade, Partizan will play better, also they have the ball in a foreign field. ;)

We played very good,especially everybody expected a lot from Genk.We had 1-1 in 92min and then shock.
I am satisfited with result,we will see.I hope they can fall on atmosphere here..

Congratulations, but you need to fear them in the second match as they played very very well. ;)

Why should we be feared of HJK? We play at home next match, and we are much better team. In this match, we were have a lot of good chances, but HJK was really lucky. And they scored very lucky goal.

We played very good,especially everybody expected a lot from Genk.We had 1-1 in 92min and then shock.
I am satisfited with result,we will see.I hope they can fall on atmosphere here..
Well, it's really a shock when the ball concede a 92-minute match, but anyway I wish you good luck in the return match. ;)

Why should we be feared of HJK? We play at home next match, and we are much better team. In this match, we were have a lot of good chances, but HJK was really lucky. And they scored very lucky goal.
Well, in my opinion they looked very dignified in that match. But anyway, even if you're playing the next game in native walls, still should not underestimate this club, as it may surprise, though and unlikely. :D

Last edited:
Well, in my opinion they looked very dignified in that match. But anyway, even if you're playing the next game in native walls, still should not underestimate this club, as it may surprise, though and unlikely. :D

I see you are fan of HJK. But don't worry, we will beat you. :COAT:

He's not a fan of HJK and he's not saying they will beat Dinamo. Surely Dinamo Zagreb is favourite. He's just saying, HJK is good team and shouldn't be under-estimated especially as they put in a decent performance.

Thanks, that explained the situation PLF, while I was gone, but I'm not saying that I am not a fan of Hjk, although better to say that just supporter. If you look at my favorite football clubs, then see, that Hjk is the third largest after Zenit and CSKA Moscow for me. This is my favorite Finnish club, although I do not know why it was so loving him, most likely due to PES 2009, but anyway the words "you need to fear them in the second match as they played very very well" mean, I really would like to see Hjk won this match. Because they have so many years trying to break into the EuroCups, but they are always lose, even though they are chosen very, very close to his objective. That's why we'll and see who whom will beat in Zagreb. :P

Ok, I saw in your team HJK, so I mean you are fan of them. Last year, we were knocked from this round by Sheriff Tiraspol, and than we lost in last group match in UEFA European League, so this year we spent a lot of money for new players, and we play very well. Our target is Champions League group stage, because we have good team. Maybe you know some of them as: Bišćan, Leko, Tonel, Cufre.

The best 11:
Kelava
Vrsaljko-Tonel-Vida-Cufre
----------Leko-----------
--Badelj-------Alispahić--
---------Sammir-----------
--Bećiraj-------Krstanović--

Reserves:
Lončarić
Bišćan
Barbarić
Rukavina
Calello
Tomečak
Morales
Atta
Ademi
Ibanez

These our singings for upcoming seaseon.
Domagoj Vida (Bayer Leverkusen)- Very talented defender, one of the best in Croatia.
Jerko Leko (Bucaspor)- Also played for Dynamo Kiyv and Monaco.
Ivan Krstanović (Zagreb) - The best scorer of Croatian League
Mehmed Alispahić (Šibenik) - Very talented midfielder.

I think that Tomečak is waaaay better then Vrsaljko. Vrsaljko must play just because Z.Mamic (His agent)... and i have bad feeling about Krstanovic

Back
Top Bottom