Champions League 2010-11

oh my, this conversation is getting more and more grotesque by the minute. i'm just glad that some classy barcelona and real madrid fans, like drekkard and special one (and i'm not referring to that sore loser who goes by the name of jose mourinho... i'm talking about this forum's special one) decided not to get involved into this ridiculous conversation.

it goes without saying that i'll do just like them and won't partecipate to this.... but i just wanted to drop by to make a simple remark....

no matter what your opinions or points or lame accusations are guys, telling another football fan (a guy u never even met in person) that he should be ashamed, just because he supports a certain football club...... that is absolutely unappropriate and way over the top.... and it goes against those very same principles of sportsmanship u guys claim to appeal to.

so, to make it simple, calm down and take it down a notch guys. :TTTH:

and i'm not referring to that sore loser who goes by the name of jose mourinho... i'm talking about this forum's special one

Well to make Moratti say all the things he said and the Inter fans dream of a comeback, you have to be quite special. Just think of the media attention you get when he is your coach. :LOL: He is a sore loser and a jerk but a special one. I am sure this forum's special one will admit it also. :D

Last edited:
I wouldn't call him a jerk but it is pretty understandable that Mourinho can't deal particularly well with the defeat. I love him but this point is undeniable, as I also stated in Madrid Thread.

It's great to see that people in here prefers me over Mourinho. I'm the only special one. :LOL:

PS: Ben, I hope you like my pic, last time you told me to "man up" my avatar. :D

I wouldn't call him a jerk but it is pretty understandable that Mourinho can't deal particularly well with the defeat. I love him but this point is undeniable, as I also stated in Madrid Thread.
yup. infact it's precisely because he isn't a jerk that i get mad when he does like this. we couldn't complain about his attitude if he were a jerk. but since he's a very clever man, i just have to expect him to handle this sort of situations with more "dignity" and class.

however i have a very strong feeling that, after all this drama, the second leg is gonna be absolutely EPIC! both mourinho and real are gonna show us what they can do when it matters.
the special one said:
PS: Ben, I hope you like my pic, last time you told me to "man up" my avatar. :D
well, what can i say, mission fu**ing accomplished bro! :D

Last edited:
He might not be a jerk but some of his words and actions are stupid and far from clever. Like holding three fingers from the bus to the Milan fans when he returned to San Siro with Real. Can you think of anther coach doing such a thing? Kinda a sore winner also.

But you got to respect his ability to get to the players. That's what makes him "special".

Last edited:
Anyone know why the sudden change? Is it cuz Monaco will be playing in Ligue 2 next year!? :D :P

Nah but seriously, why no more Monaco and why Prague? Is it gonna change every year now as other competitions do?

Wembley hosting 2013 is a bit cheap, I like the fact the final was hosted in different places constantly. Saying that though its good for English fans like myself as its cheaper to go even if the tickets are at silly prices.

Anyone know why the sudden change? Is it cuz Monaco will be playing in Ligue 2 next year!? :D :P

Nah but seriously, why no more Monaco and why Prague? Is it gonna change every year now as other competitions do?

I always thought it was misplaced to have that competition in Monaco so why not every year move ?

Yeah, it should have been held at a different venue every year as soon as they changed it to a one-legged final.

Because Monaco has been relegated :P UEFA cannot officialy support a club which is in second division to host a competition that is today quite initeressant and that they want to make THE biggest match of the year. It would look not serious

don't see if this has anything to do with Monaco's football club.. or really does the income of the match go to AS Monaco FC?

I'm glad it's left Monaco, it was too expensive a city for fans. Can you imagine the cost staying in hotels in Monte Carlo for fans on the Friday night ? It's not possible even to stay near there, Cannes, Nice, Antibes, Cap Ferrat, all lovely places but way beyond the budget of football fans.

Back
Top Bottom