Celtic Thread

Poor result on Wednesday.

Tbh, we could be doing without the Emirates, but it's a financial thing. Should stop going down there anyway and tell them all to shove it, but our board are a bunch of plebs and have us lifting our skirts to anywhere were money is flashed like a whore..

FD

Tbh, we could be doing without the Emirates, but it's a financial thing. Should stop going down there anyway and tell them all to shove it, but our board are a bunch of plebs and have us lifting our skirts to anywhere were money is flashed like a whore..

FD

Agree with you mate. Although in this day and age a club like ours needs to do all it can to compete with the Money Leagues, there is a point where you have question if it is interfering with our competitive edge.

Jings CD, good to see you still alive mate. :D

Good performance in the end, still not right up front, probably the poorest I've ever saw us up front (although Arsenal made us look better than what we are) and we need the CB positions strengthened, big Jos did well and Rogne looks a good prospect, but still think we could do with a Ramis or even that lad from St Etienne (although heard West Ham are after him)..

FD

So thats us out of CL another year tbh i think its for the best just now im hoping they can at least have a run in the EL but even that is looking too much for this new look side ... :BRMM:

my brother was at the game tonight said the first half was a non event as far as celtic were concerned they looked scared :WHISTLE:

said the 2 nd half was much better but theres a lot of work to be done ... we should concentrate on winning the league title back then take it from there.

But isn't missing out on the CL a huge blow financially? Once you get to the group stages you get a pretty shiny chest of money that Celtic might need to relaunch themselves in Europe.

For a club like celtic its a big blow not just in terms of finanaces due to limited money in the scottish game but prestige as well i always want celtic to do well but i think they need to concentrate on winning the spl this season then build from there...

well its all kicks off on sat 14th im working that day :YAWN: but will get to see it at work as i work in call center for sky .

Sunday didn't go too well eh. :(

League is hotting up, hopefully we'll get a win against Hibs to go back top and then it's gonna be a busy couple of weeks with rescheduled games.

Need to bounce back from the Cup Final poor performance.

FD

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2011/0...nnon-designed-to-maim-or-kill-86908-23073543/

My god, what is it coming to up here.

Regardless of what is said, it's Rangers fans now threatening to blow up Celtic fans. Whilst with Lennon I saw the links with a group who didn't like him because of his background, then we had 2 of our players receiving similar packages (bullets) and now we have 2 Celtic supporters sent nail bombs as well as our manager.

Time to get out of Scottish Football me thinks.

Fuck fans getting this sort of shit should Celtic prove to be compeition to this shower of scum.

FD

There are idiots on both sides.

Having a dust up between Lennon and McCoist does not help the situation either.

This sectarian nonsense has to stop. We've already seen what some scumbags in Northern Ireland are trying to do by murdering yet another innocent man and trying to stir up trouble again.

As for leaving Scottish football ? Sorry 99% of fans down here don't want the Old Firm here. If you want to try your luck join at the bottom of the pyramid and work your way up.

Clubs in the pyramid are already suffering as it is because of the greed and selfishness of the EPL.

Yeah we know there are idiots on both sides, but obviously one club's fan/s are taking it a bit extreme.

We're not talking Neil Lennon or Ally McCoist, we're talking of 3 separate people who are linked to Celtic only in terms of being a fan. So put that one right, please.

On the playing front, looks like we've blown it, guess all comes down to these next couple of games in the next 2 days.

FD

Not really a troubled country. A very lovely country to travel and visit ie the Western Isles and Highlands and Borders and Edinburgh is a delight.

Just some few idiots on either side of the sectarian divide who need to realize this is not the late 17th century.

Hopefully the idiot gets a lenghty prison sentence but knowing the justice system in these isles he'll probably get a slap on the wrist.

Wow! A deeply troubled country.

A lot of small-minded people live in certain areas here, for sure. I've lived in one of them for 28 years (an area, not a person). Amazed Lenny sticks around after all the shite he's had to take without the law/SFA protecting him. An inspiration.

A lot of small-minded people live in certain areas here, for sure. I've lived in one of them for 28 years (an area, not a person). Amazed Lenny sticks around after all the shite he's had to take without the law/SFA protecting him. An inspiration.

The guy is a rock.

I dont think what he has had to endure has been given enough press.

..............and Edinburgh is a delight.

You stay in Watford I see.

For all who aren't all clued up in Scottish Geography.

The nutter who attacked Neil Lennon supports Hearts, who happen to play in................................Edinburgh.

Lovely buildings to look at, but believe me there are as almost as many sectarian issues up there as in the West. Only 2nd to Rangers in terms of bitterness shown towards our team.

FD

You stay in Watford I see.

For all who aren't all clued up in Scottish Geography.

The nutter who attacked Neil Lennon supports Hearts, who happen to play in................................Edinburgh.

Lovely buildings to look at, but believe me there are as almost as many sectarian issues up there as in the West. Only 2nd to Rangers in terms of bitterness shown towards our team.

FD

Eh ? :FAIL:

Of course there are sectarian issues there as exemplified by the rivalry between Hearts (Protestant)and Hibs (Catholic).

There have been tensions in the western isles too. What that has got to do with me showing an appreciation of the architecture of the Old Town for instance is mystifying.

Perhaps I should do a critique of Red Douglas next ?

Long time no post in here.

Celtic in pole position as things go from bad to worse at Ibrox.

Not trying to sound cocky, but it'd be hard not to win the league now going by what's happening at Ibrox at the moment.

FD

Back
Top Bottom