Celtic Thread

I see MON is offering fergie advice on Porto, seeing how they beat celtic im not sure what his advice is gonna be, though im sure fergie would tell his team that aslong as we dont play like celtic we could be okay.

I see the nearest celtic got to silverware for last years endevours was an award for the 300,000 celtic fans that all turned up to the uefa cup final, haha maybe we should start getting absolutely sh*t faced and lying about the streets in our own vomit to get recognised. The funny about that was seeing quite alot of the fans coming home via manchester, well I say going home they we're all sat round the train station looking drunk (I've since come to realise, after a trip over the border for the rangers game, that that is infact a perpetual look on the faces of most scots regardless of gender,age etc) it seems they had planned how to get to the final but not how to get home, priceless.

Oh well, hope you's have a good uefa cup run.

"The Premiership? your havin' a laff"

I see MON is offering fergie advice on Porto, seeing how they beat celtic im not sure what his advice is gonna be, though im sure fergie would tell his team that aslong as we dont play like celtic we could be okay.

I see the nearest celtic got to silverware for last years endevours was an award for the 300,000 celtic fans that all turned up to the uefa cup final, haha maybe we should start getting absolutely sh*t faced and lying about the streets in our own vomit.

Oh well, hope you's have a good uefa cup run.

"The Premiership? your havin' a laff"

Typical post from you Vann, you just posted a whole lot of nothing really. Your entire reason for posting is to wind up others it seems.

When you're top of your league give me a shout.

ClassicD said:
When you're top of your league give me a shout.

Give you a shout, why??

to remind you how we've defecated all over your top two teams in less than 6months.

Or just to remind you what its like to support a Big Club??

Think i'll do that...

The Prem? Your having a laugh!!

When did you defacate all over us? Oh that would be the friendly in America, righto :D. Yes you're better than us, but everyone knows that, so why lower yourself to our thread?

We're top of our league, you're not top of yours, suits me fine. At least our club has heart, can't say the same for you lot.

ClassicD said:
When did you defacate all over us? Oh that would be the friendly in America, righto :D. Yes you're better than us, but everyone knows that, so why lower yourself to our thread?

We're top of our league, you're not top of yours, suits me fine. At least our club has heart, can't say the same for you lot.

I visited the thread due to MON's comments on our game with Porto and the awarded handed out to the 3,000,000 celtic fans that got the award last nite, so it was relevant.

Dont give me that "we're top of our league" sh*te, believe me mate Ive been up there to play Your Champions and it doesnt look like its takes much to get there, just look at the [Top European Seeds in The Champs League, we're there, cant say the same for your lot and theres feck all you can do about it, where was the "heart" then...

as usual your havin a laff ;) !! and probley methed up lol!!

You came on to take the piss, to say that MON can't give advice because Porto beat us, to slag off the Celtic fans for winning something because the team didn't, etc, etc. You had nothing constructive to say whatsoever, so why bother?

You've illustrated my point about the league, our league is rank so comparing Man Utd and Celtic's European success is absurd considering what we are up against each week, how much money we can spend, etc.

Heart - our club, our supporters, our heritage. Celtic have always been massively supported, Man Utd's support suddenly shot up when they started winning things. The atmosphere at OT is rank compared to CP as well.

ClassicD said:
Heart - our club, our supporters, our heritage. Celtic have always been massively supported, Man Utd's support suddenly shot up when they started winning things. The atmosphere at OT is rank compared to CP as well.

Well mate its a good job the fans win something in europe cos other than that you'd have feck all to talk about...

The rest is hardly worth bothering with, the fact that we used to get the largest attendences in Div 1 and when we go relegated to Div 2 show that as usual, your either p*ssed or fecking clueless, could be both for all I know, who cares, beleive what you want, but we KNOW your sh*te LOL!!

That's very nice for you, though it's bullshit - how many wee Indian kids were running around the streets of Calcutta in Man Utd tops when you were in Division 2? Give me a feckin break, biggest glory hunting club in the world.

We're not as good as Man Utd no, but we're not shite, we've beaten teams that have beaten you in the past year (competitive games here) so we're not "shi*e" as you put it. When you aren't allowed to buy anyone because your board won't give your manager any money it can be tough, but I suppose you don't know what that feels like at the GHC...

ClassicD said:
That's very nice for you, though it's bullshit - how many wee Indian kids were running around the streets of Calcutta in Man Utd tops when you were in Division 2? Give me a feckin break, biggest glory hunting club in the world.

We're not as good as Man Utd no, but we're not shite, we've beaten teams that have beaten you in the past year (competitive games here) so we're not "shi*e" as you put it. When you aren't allowed to buy anyone because your board won't give your manager any money it can be tough, but I suppose you don't know what that feels like at the GHC...

Haha what has someone wearing a shirt in some third world country got to do with the supporters of Manchester United.

F*ck all that sh*te, but as usual you hide behind whatever you want mate, im talking what goes on, on the pitch, remember that....

Rangers are SPL champions, and they we're worse than panathathingymybob, so I can only go off that, I dont care if you've beat teams that have beat us (although I cant think of any) I dont hide behind that bullsh*t logic.....

we beat you and the spl chumps...

when you can top that give me a shout.

The Prem? Your having a laff

lol 5 minutes ago you were giving it "we had huge crowds when we got relegated" and now you're saying that's all bs anyway :D.

Rangers sold a lot of players in the summer, which has had a massive affect on them. It's also the general consensus that a full season's worth of European games on Celtic's part last year (around 14 games I think) was the only reason they won the league at all, they only won it by two goals after all lost to us more than we did to them.

You beat us in a friendly match, which means feck all as you told us when we beat you down there, stop being so two-faced about that. I've already said, Man Utd are better than Celtic, so what the fuck are you all about? Are you sniffing glue? That argument is done :roll:.

As for beating Rangers, we beat a much better Rangers team last year than the one you faced. I was actually really disappointed in Man Utd when they played them, if they'd tried they could have put 6 or 7 past them in each game.

The teams were Stuttgart and Liverpool btw, bit of a selective memory you have there.

ClassicD said:
lol 5 minutes ago you were giving it "we had huge crowds when we got relegated" and now you're saying that's all bs anyway :D.

Rangers sold a lot of players in the summer, which has had a massive affect on them. It's also the general consensus that a full season's worth of European games on Celtic's part last year (around 14 games I think) was the only reason they won the league at all, they only won it by two goals after all lost to us more than we did to them.

You beat us in a friendly match, which means feck all as you told us when we beat you down there, stop being so two-faced about that. I've already said, Man Utd are better than Celtic, so what the fuck are you all about? Are you sniffing glue? That argument is done :roll:.

As for beating Rangers, we beat a much better Rangers team last year than the one you faced. I was actually really disappointed in Man Utd when they played them, if they'd tried they could have put 6 or 7 past them in each game.

The teams were Stuttgart and Liverpool btw, bit of a selective memory you have there.

Haha you need to lay off the booze, I brought crowds up in response to your glory hunter (yawn) remark, yep you beat us down here, we beat you up there aswell, young Djordic scored a cracker if I remember hence it not meaning much, we beat you, you beat us so it was evens, but since that we spanked you. Argument done.

lol Of course you beat a better Rangers side lol, could give a sh*t mate, there Your Champions and even playing quite badly we beat them, speaks volumes....

Oh theres me thinking you had beat teams that we hadnt beat, maybe you havent realised, we've been to anfield and beat them twice recently also gave them a 4-0 kicking at home, only lost the worthless cup final to them but being Champions eased that pain cos I know what they'd rather have, and we've beat Stuttgart aswell, you know, when when we finished winners of our group so im not sure what ya gettin at mate but I s'pose you have to concoct these paperthin ideals, thats how you justify celtics existence, so its all reletive....

I s'pose United's Darren Fletcher helping Scotland to the playoffs (I think he scored the winner in one and set up the winner in the other) only for Uniteds RVN to destroy the dream is reletive in an ironic sort of way aswell....

Oh well mate im sure the fans will get the club some sort of silverware again...

Good luck!!

Friendlies mean nothing - you said this yourself, "argument done".

No, Rangers are champions, the point I made was in reference to you not having a clue about Scottish football and stating "Rangers are champions and are worse than Panathinaikos so I can only go off that".

When did I mention that you hadn't beaten the teams? When you say "Oh theres me thinking", that's your problem RIGHT THERE TOOTS! :mrgreen:.

What have Scotland got to do with anything? :eh:

Vann you come across as an arrogant wanker, slating everything else but your own team, having a go whenever you can. I don't know how many times I've said that Celtic aren't as good as Man Utd, but you keep on banging on about it. You've contributed nothing to this thread, so unless you plan to do so (talk about Celtic and not set out merely to take the piss), fuck off, ok?

Sorry what was that last bit...

give a rest ya big dobber..

Get over yaself and go treat you and the missus to a few litres of cider, i'll be here to tell you how sh*te you are when you get back so dont rush....

my visit to glasgow finally reaffirmed how up your own arses and insulated you are (with regards to football), I saw alot of arrogance without anything to back it up with....

But as we're "Forever sh*ttin on you from a great height" I s'pose your right, I shouldnt stoop to your levels...

So here's ya thread back cos you aint relevant to anything important till next season when you crash out in the 1st round of The CL....

Happy Christmas!!!!

Thank fuck for that, although I will say that my sides are hurting from laughing at Vann saying anyone else is up their own arse, talk about cheek!

foxtrot_yankee said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
The Premeirship, ya havin a laff!!

Sometimes, I wish I could spell.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Funniest chant goes to wolves though for the...

"He's not the real ronaldo" at OT, LMBO!!

Nothing to do with anything.

im sure as a rangers fan you wish for lots of things, drowning in feinan blood for one???, lol though why the f*ck would someone wanna sing that at a football game is beyond me...

what a mess

anyway happy christmas peeps!!

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
The Premiership? Ya having a laff!!!
We might be actually, at you though, the result of the court case is due out any day now. Notice the lack of coverage from Sky on the matter though, funny that - imagine all that TV money gone in a flash! Bolton are already £30 odd million in debt I read recently, god knows what state other teams are in.

Vann, you're verging on being reported for that 'fenian' comment - you cannot go round accusing members of the board of singing sectarian bile without some evidence, don't go there, you don't want to.

And we heard your happy christmas the first time(s).

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
im sure as a rangers fan you wish for lots of things, drowning in feinan blood for one???,

There wasn't any need to bring any bigotry into this.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
lol though why the f*ck would someone wanna sing that at a football game is beyond me...

what a mess

anyway happy christmas peeps!!

Why do you censor yourself? Does your own swearing offend you? When you're at Old Trafford do you sing at the top of your voice then stop when a bad word comes into the song?

Merry Christmas you fucking weirdo! :D

ClassicD said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
The Premiership? Ya having a laff!!!
We might be actually, at you though, the result of the court case is due out any day now. Notice the lack of coverage from Sky on the matter though, funny that - imagine all that TV money gone in a flash! Bolton are already £30 odd million in debt I read recently, god knows what state other teams are in.

haha is that how bitter and desperate you've become, hoping for court cases to end clubs??

If I we're capable i'd heap pity on you.

But as you probley know Sky have satisfied every criteria the Euro court has imposed and the court has moved the goalposts (no pun). Sky wanna pay top dollar for The Prem but if they dont although it might make the purse strings tighten it'd take more than that to break a club like Ours, god forbid I end up like a celtic fan, the ones with "the heart" bemoaning lack of funds for the team being sh*te....

But you need ya dreams dont ya......

happy christmas!!

ClassicD said:
Vann, you're verging on being reported for that 'fenian' comment - you cannot go round accusing members of the board of singing sectarian bile without some evidence, don't go there, you don't want to.

And we heard your happy christmas the first time(s).

Haha I knew you'd hide behind that!! LOL when did I accuse any "members" i was talking about the rangers fans we met (although we did meet some good lads) y'know like when you generalise :roll: Get of ya high horse ya dobber....

Sorry mate but your talking to a man with an Irish passport so dont go there, you dont want to....

Anyway It was a comment to a rangers fan, and even posed the question as to why would someone want to to sing that, or even celtic fans singing pro IRA songs when they last visited Manchester, which is where the largest mainland bomb went off.

Dont hide behind that sh*t cos it dont wash with me....

foxtrot_yankee said:
There wasn't any need to bring any bigotry into this.

lol I thought the same thing when I was up in glasgow.....

foxtrot_yankee said:
Why do you censor yourself? Does your own swearing offend you? When you're at Old Trafford do you sing at the top of your voice then stop when a bad word comes into the song?

Merry Christmas you fucking weirdo! :D

shock horror ive not been on here for awhile, they used to censor but obviously not now...

so thank fuck for that!!

Cheers for the info!

Vann - my granda has an American passport, it doesn't mean he knows everything there is to know about America. You can't even spell 'fenian' right, not to mention by your own admission you don't follow the game up here so you can't have a clue what goes on, on a regular basis.

There is no "hiding" being done, you brought bigotry into a thread where it was not necessary, more than that you accused another member of the board of singing those songs out of the blue. Your feeble attempts to tarnish all Old Firm fans as signing bigoted songs are not needed. Stop it, or it'll be taken further with admin.

As for the TV revenue, yes I'd laugh at the other clubs struggling, because up here we have no choice but to listen to English pundits tell us all "that it's the best league in the world", blah blah blah. It'd be nice to see the playing field evened, the Premiership would be nowhere near what it is now without Sky, only a fool would argue otherwise.

Who are the 3 richest clubs in the Premiership? I'll give you a clue, they're all in the top 3 - money matters.

Oh my. :roll: :shock:

Vann, we know we ain't as good as Man Utd, money talks...........however you'll do one thing we won't do either...........win the Champions League.

FD

ClassicD said:
Vann - my granda has an American passport, it doesn't mean he knows everything there is to know about America. You can't even spell 'fenian' right, not to mention by your own admission you don't follow the game up here so you can't have a clue what goes on, on a regular basis.

There is no "hiding" being done, you brought bigotry into a thread where it was not necessary, more than that you accused another member of the board of singing those songs out of the blue. Your feeble attempts to tarnish all Old Firm fans as signing bigoted songs are not needed. Stop it, or it'll be taken further with admin.

As for the TV revenue, yes I'd laugh at the other clubs struggling, because up here we have no choice but to listen to English pundits tell us all "that it's the best league in the world", blah blah blah. It'd be nice to see the playing field evened, the Premiership would be nowhere near what it is now without Sky, only a fool would argue otherwise.

Who are the 3 richest clubs in the Premiership? I'll give you a clue, they're all in the top 3 - money matters.

Well mate I experienced it in glasgow, heard it with my own two ears, so what do you want me to say, "i imagined hearing the rangers supporters singing these songs, at the train station, outside the ground aswell as inside, wouldnt mind but they we're facing a team who is about football not religion but they still sung these songs asthough we found them insulting, baffling!!

Im sure for clubs who are run so poorly seeing the playing field evened is very appealing, but when you sort out your own backyard, give me a shout, Chelsea arent rich, their owner is, big difference, it wasnt even six months ago that they we're nearly finished, arsenal struggling to buy players and build a stadium, rich, what you smoking mate...

Its down to clubs spending what they havent got that gets them in trouble, nothing more nothing less, yet you want everyone else to suffer, what a joke how many very well paid players have celtic got that arent even that good, thats The Prems fault aswell is it lol.

It is what it is, you've gotta put up with what you've got, waiting for everyone else to fall on their arse so they are at your level is quite sad.

There are some good clubs in europe, in the next stage of the CL for example, not all extremely wealthy, not all with world class stars or from a strong league but still well run football clubs....

fd1972uk said:
Oh my. :roll: :shock:

Vann, we know we ain't as good as Man Utd, money talks...........however you'll do one thing we won't do either...........win the Champions League.

FD

touche...

but being that we've done something you can only dream of, winning The Champs League, i'd keep quiet you old piss head...

Glass houses, stones and all that, you guys dont even qualify so we've got feck all in common lol!!

I never said I was "waiting" you idiot, I said I'd laugh if it did happen. Celtic are run poorly yes, but you keep brushing over the £25m odd Premiership teams get in TV revenue as if it's insignificant, what idiocy! :D I've explained already why I'd laugh, I'm not explaining again, try putting your specs on and reading.

"Chelsea aren't rich but their owner is", well that kind of means Chelsea are rich, if you think about it :D :D :D. Arsenal aren't buying players because they're building a brand new stadium, they're still better off than everyone else outside the top 3 or else they wouldn't be spending that amount on a stadium, which was my point!

Why did you bring Rangers fans signing sectarian songs into the matter? Go back and look, you'll see that no one was even talking about that. More to the point you're again glossing over facts, you didn't just say "that's what I heard when I was up" you accused someone you've never met in your life of being a bigot :roll:.

Back
Top Bottom