Callnames - FIFA for PES 2011 by Draganin from Bulgaria

Re: Callnames - FIFA for PES 2011 by Draganin

Where to put the call names !?? I use pes edit pach and Fifa World Cup 2010 comentatory pack

Thanks for the Napoli callnames dude...kindly make Alexis Sanchez of Udinese...im from India and a grt fan of ur callnames...:))

Hey Dragnin, here I have some grt youngsters whose callnames would be wanted by everyone. They are:
Hazard, Bebe, Stoch, Cleverly, Defour, Stevan Jovetic, Belhanda, Alexis Sanchez...can you plz make these call names..:))

Can someone please explain how to install this call names !??

Put in dt00e.img of kitserver. Look on map, number of img file. Now in the game replace the callname of player. Restart the game and enjoy. If you want perlace other than player look again in map and replace player who want you personaly. If you not dt00e.img folder on your kitserver - create:)):)):))

draganin

gokhan gonul
joseph yobo
andre dos santos
selcuk sahin
gokay iravul
okan alkan
mehmet topuz
semih senturk
miroslav stoch
issiar dia
ozer hurmacı
cristian baroni

can you please make these call names :B

Put in dt00e.img of kitserver. Look on map, number of img file. Now in the game replace the callname of player. Restart the game and enjoy. If you want perlace other than player look again in map and replace player who want you personaly. If you not dt00e.img folder on your kitserver - create:)):)):))

I try that... but i don't have the english call name map... i use german and for some players i have other call names
gustavo=dzeko :)

i uset pes editor 1.4 to open edit files and then i should select the call name for the player...

Btw i use pes edit patch 1.6 but i think that's not the problem, also have Merdiso patch fifa 2010 world cup cometatory pack :D.
So.. i need the english map for call names, i guss ?

I put all the call name in kitserver folder dt00e.img. Then i should open the edit.bin file with pes editor 2011 1.4 then i open some player example BRENO and i should choose the call name for him... what call name to choose?

I put all the call name in kitserver folder dt00e.img. Then i should open the edit.bin file with pes editor 2011 1.4 then i open some player example BRENO and i should choose the call name for him... what call name to choose?

Callnames MAP http://www.mediafire.com/?yyjh5sw9b5ye9ih

Open and look number of Breno 3151 - replace Hugo Viana

I choose for Breno comentatory name Hugo viana but nothing change in the game... cometatory says "viana" for breno :(

Thks man.. i finally make it :P comentatory now say "breno". Thank's again...

Hey Dragnin...kindly make the name of Alexis Sanchez of Udinese Calcio...thanks in adv...cheers:))

This is the second part of my work on callnames missing in the game. I did my favorite callnames Liverpool, and some of the teams that are currently pleasant surprises in the league in Europe and worldwide. Borussia Dortmund repaired with two names of each player. Warning - all players are made, as I use them. So if someone does not like, you can replace that player wants to use the target card names and numbers change, according to the map. Finally, to use these names, you must have a patch Merdiso. This is now, I hope you enjoy my work.

Link http://www.mediafire.com/?y7sipd8fet9j8m9

Sorry but Can you give me David luiz,mikel(Che),Smalling & Jonny evan(MU),Lukaku and adebayor please !! :)

can you make coutinho and mariga please thanks in advance :)

i cant get it working. ok, let me tell u what i did:

1. create dt00e.img in kitserver
2. put " Neymar (Santos)_4358.adx "
3. ingame i set the callname for neymar as " thasalkas "

but nothing happened :(

// i know what the prob is. its dt00_e.img not dt00e.img :)

Last edited:

i cant get it working. ok, let me tell u what i did:

1. create dt00e.img in kitserver
2. put " Neymar (Santos)_4358.adx "
3. ingame i set the callname for neymar as " thasalkas "

but nothing happened :(

// i know what the prob is. its dt00_e.img not dt00e.img :)

Must be dt00_e.img for english version

can you make for balotelli and santon please thanks in advance :)

Back
Top Bottom