ozer hurmacı

thank you

Last edited:
Re: Callnames - FIFA for PES 2011 by Draganin

man do you have a better muller
and do you have diego contento and tymoschuk
thanks

can u do one big favor for me ?your is in english i think can u put call name in italian lenguage – krasic – caroll – kheidira – ozil – fabio coentrao – pastore – cavani – ivanovic … pls :WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Give me your question

iam sorry i was at this moment offline...any way.. my problem is that i have imported with afs explorer some callnames from pes2010 to my pes2011.. for example chamakh.. but the volume from the imported callnames are not so high as the standard pes2011 callnames... but why..?? and when i take a higher Hz from chamakh.adx and want to import him, than the afs explorer show me "not enough space"... so thatswhy my question is: how you did it with the volume?

can u do one big favor for me ?your is in english i think can u put call name in italian lenguage – krasic – caroll – kheidira – ozil – fabio coentrao – pastore – cavani – ivanovic … pls :WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

I do not know the numbers of slots for the Italian, because I have a map for. I can get them in English, are you to replace them.

iam sorry i was at this moment offline...any way.. my problem is that i have imported with afs explorer some callnames from pes2010 to my pes2011.. for example chamakh.. but the volume from the imported callnames are not so high as the standard pes2011 callnames... but why..?? and when i take a higher Hz from chamakh.adx and want to import him, than the afs explorer show me "not enough space"... so thatswhy my question is: how you did it with the volume?

I do not throw through AFS. It is easier to make a folder in dt00e.img kitserver and inside to put name, by observing the number of slots. And no matter how big the name, I mean it is more than replaced, will read it, because first seen kitserver.

hmmmmm i will try it!! but the audio format must be .adx right?

I do not know the numbers of slots for the Italian, because I have a map for. I can get them in English, are you to replace them.

i know the sloth to put... u can put call name in italian lenguage ? with adx for slot i know ... is possible ?
i just need file in adx format ...

Last edited:

hmm i have make now a dt00_g.img folder in my kitserver and put chamakh_1797.adx to recplace (cejumi). but know i dont can hear now anymore any name in pes2011 :-S

hmm i have make now a dt00_g.img folder in my kitserver and put chamakh_1797.adx to recplace (cejumi). but know i dont can hear now anymore any name in pes2011 :-S

You mean dt00_e.img . In the game change callname chamakh to cejumi. Restart the game and you done. That for all callnames.

You mean dt00_e.img . In the game change callname chamakh to cejumi. Restart the game and you done. That for all callnames.

no dt00_g.img because i have a german version

fenerbahce team callnames please,thank you very much

gokhan gonul
joseph yobo
selcuk sahin
cristian baroni
ugur boral
gokay iravul
issiar dia
miroslav stoch
ozer hurmacı
mehmet topuz
semih senturk
andre dos santos

thanks you bro

Last edited:

one minute you can get the map from a german callname patch by Hajnal30
Borusse92

no mate i did hat want you say... if i click audio test in came for cani... carraso and so on it works... but if click cejumi(chamakh) than i hear nothing anymore.. than also other names dont working anymore

here is the link of the adx to testing it self if you have some minutes time..

http://uploading.com/files/8f7fc5c6/chamakh_1797.rar/

no mate i did hat want you say... if i click audio test in came for cani... carraso and so on it works... but if click cejumi(chamakh) than i hear nothing anymore.. than also other names dont working anymore

here is the link of the adx to testing it self if you have some minutes time..

http://uploading.com/files/8f7fc5c6/chamakh_1797.rar/

Give me link of German map

map is the same mate:D i listen in dt00g and 1797 is also cejumi:)

Back
Top Bottom