Callnames - FIFA for PES 2011 by Draganin from Bulgaria

Re: Callnames - FIFA for PES 2011 by Draganin

create dt00e.img in kitserver but nothing happened :( :(

help

I have done but still does not work

Put in dt00_e.img of kitserver. Look on map, number of img file. Now in the game replace the callname of player. Restart the game and enjoy. If you want replace other than player look again in map and replace player who want you personaly. If you not dt00_e.img folder on your kitserver - create:P:P:P

Last edited:

Put in dt00_e.img of kitserver. Look on map, number of img file. Now in the game replace the callname of player. Restart the game and enjoy. If you want replace other than player look again in map and replace player who want you personaly. If you not dt00_e.img folder on your kitserver - create:P:P:P

itssssss wooooooooorks

ty man

please callname Pjanić

Please callname Dzsudzsák and Manolev.

draganin, i wanna ask for the first callname pack, does that include the callname requests from the forum members too ?

draganin, i wanna ask for the first callname pack, does that include the callname requests from the forum members too ?

I do not understand what you want! If you want some callnames or you have any problems with the installation to help you. This is a place where everyone can say and show what he wants and what's on the topic so that everyone can enjoy the game.
:)):)):))

u know, u are making a callname pack, but at the same time people are requesting some callnames too. so u put the requested callnames together or i have to download it (requested callnames) by myself ?

u know, u are making a callname pack, but at the same time people are requesting some callnames too. so u put the requested callnames together or i have to download it (requested callnames) by myself ?

I upload to tread every callnames. So what to you want?

If you mean from where I take them. I can tell you that create them personally.:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Great stuff :)
could you please make..
Neymar (santos fc)
Delfouneso (aston Villa)
Delph (aston Villa)
Pogba (man United)
Lucas (Sao Paulo)

many thanks :)

Lucas in the game, Neymar on CALLNAMES FIFA FOR PES 2011 PART 2:)):)):))

sweeet do you know the link for part 2? i cnt find it :(

would you be able to do the others for me? :)
Delfouneso
Delph
Walker
and
Baker?
:)
thanks for your time :)

plesea bring to me callname Brussia Dortmund and bundesliga if you had, and map replace:D

good friend Can not Bee Tee Next to me the names of , Hilbert, M .Cacerec .Erasn Gulum, and Ekrem Daga

do you have Wilshere's Call Name??
i only have Wilkshere in game :(

Back
Top Bottom