Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3

Here's an example:

deba866e.jpg

The G13 "clan" was on my team, but pretty shite. I basically single handedly won us that round.

Camping bitch.

Still on with that eh? Campers do my fucking head in. It's people with no skill who have to stay in the same place to get a kill. Not only that it's fucking boring too.

Why did they make all the maps eerily the same. It's the same map repeated with a face lift I swear... they are all so compact and tight. Every single one of them, I have no feelings towards any, I don't think I can say I like one more than the other :(

I miss the Wasteland, Derail, Afghan or Estate sort of levels. I hope the DLC have some nice new more open maps, not just clustered together and cluttered with anything they can throw in.

Why did they make all the maps eerily the same. It's the same map repeated with a face lift I swear... they are all so compact and tight. Every single one of them, I have no feelings towards any, I don't think I can say I like one more than the other :(

I miss the Wasteland, Derail, Afghan or Estate sort of levels. I hope the DLC have some nice new more open maps, not just clustered together and cluttered with anything they can throw in.

Only maps I ever liked were cod4. mw1

I never liked any MW2 maps, some WAw were ok and some black ops were ok,

MW3? I have no idea if I even want to buy this game.

If I wanna play cod online I always play MW1/cod4.

I wouldn't buy it, its shit

The games are ridiculously fast, you see killstreak after killstreak because you can still rack some up after you die and as someone's says nearly every map resembles one another and most look like there ripped from previous games (mainly COD4) and re skinned, even the menus are the same

So MW3 is just a COD4 rip off in my eyes and not worth £40

Roll on Rainbow 6.....

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy it, its shit

The games are ridiculously fast, you see killstreak after killstreak because you can still rack some up after you die and as someone's says nearly every map resembles one another and most look like there ripped from previous games (mainly COD4) and re skinned, even the menus are the same

So MW3 is just a COD4 rip off in my eyes and not worth £40

Roll on Rainbow 6.....

What about spec ops?

I might rent to play single player then rerutn.

Online I play bf3 and fifa 12 anyway.

If I want cod I got cod4

Spec ops I don't find the actual missions as appealing as MW2's.

The maps kill it for me, the pace is quick, but not sure compared to the others if it's any different.

I never played MW1 much online, I can only really remember 2 maps out right, one with metal containers outside, then there was a building with multiple entrances and the downed helicopter level. But I did like a lot of the MW2 maps, didn't like any of Black Ops sold the game quite soon after completing campaign especially with the joining game problem as a party. I never even got WaW... but these are too similar to Black Ops but consistent through each map. They all literally play the same haha. I haven't touched it in a while tbh.

well i think id prob play bf3 only these days. SO many game modes and unlocks and back to karkaldn maps soon.

So I will buy MW3 for single player then sell/return. Or spec ops also..tbh i didnt even bother with most specs ops on mw2.

well i think id prob play bf3 only these days. SO many game modes and unlocks and back to karkaldn maps soon.

So I will buy MW3 for single player then sell/return. Or spec ops also..tbh i didnt even bother with most specs ops on mw2.

You'll be better renting it, you can whizz through single player in 4 hours

I completed it on Veteran in about 5hours. Possibly one of the easiest yet.

Not digging the on-line MP on this. Seems so fast and forces you to rush. Prefer the slower MP on B3, I must admit.

What about spec ops?

I might rent to play single player then rerutn.

Online I play bf3 and fifa 12 anyway.

If I want cod I got cod4

Special Ops and Survival is all i have played on this

I don't play single player and i think they would get boring pretty quickly but 2 players is good on them

Special Ops and Survival is all i have played on this

I don't play single player and i think they would get boring pretty quickly but 2 players is good on them

how about multiplayer.

I like cod4 mw1..it has best maps and not excess perks, kill streaks etc...

I'm late to the party, but oh well. Just got the game today, and played a few multiplayer games. Got single digit kills and double digit deaths lol. Any tips for a noob like me?

Also, I'm not quite sure how the perks etc work. Tried looking onlie, and it seems you will get perks if you do more kills? But when you choose a class at the start of the game like Grenadier etc, you have all thee perks. So it's automatically activated? I see guys doing stuff like calling airstrikes and all.

I'm late to the party, but oh well. Just got the game today, and played a few multiplayer games. Got single digit kills and double digit deaths lol. Any tips for a noob like me?

Also, I'm not quite sure how the perks etc work. Tried looking onlie, and it seems you will get perks if you do more kills? But when you choose a class at the start of the game like Grenadier etc, you have all thee perks. So it's automatically activated? I see guys doing stuff like calling airstrikes and all.

I think IGN has some better details as to the different classes, perks, etc. I would give them a look, but to answer your question in short, you want to create you own custom Classes, the pre-made classes with the unlocked weapons are a bit like a preview of perks and weapons you can get as your gain more experience points from playing games and getting kills.

Advice to not sucking, lol, just playing the game and being aware. As you learn the maps, you will see tendencies, where players like to congregate, etc. Plus, always keep moving, never stay in one place too long, even as a Sniper, as you start getting a few kills, eventually, people will know where you are and they will flank you. This is why getting comfortable with the maps will help you out. Sometimes, sticking with players on your team who are doing well in a match can help you out. In a sense, you are using teamwork to take out the opponents. Try to move to positions with cover for you so if you are in a shootout, they have a smaller target that they have to hit.

In the end though, really just comes down to getting playing time in, finding the guns that fit you. You might want to stick to the support strike packages initially since you will be getting more deaths than kills initially. The assault strike packages require you to have consecutive kills without any deaths, sometimes up to 9-14 kills in a row.

Good luck, have fun!

I am not going to compare BF3 and COD since they are obviously two totally different types of games. I enjoy both since they satisfy two different types of playing styles. I am having a ball with this. The different modes are a blast, yeah, you have the occasional young kid spouting about something, Justin Bieber, whatever, but fortunately you can just mute them. It's a quick style game play for some, but the multi-player is worth it if you are a fan. If you are just in it for the single player, yeah, obviously there are better story based games available out there. It was still fun though. I haven't tried co-op yet, not sure if I will seeing as survival modes are not of much interest to me. Otherwise, it's worth a play.

Use the claymores to protect your back (at the stairs) and hide behind the table facing the other corridor.
Use the LG on the floor (very powerful gun, the jugg die almost instantly) so you dont have to reload and as soon as you see a jugg, use a flashbang.
Be careful because once the countdown is over, the enemies still come.

Back
Top Bottom