Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3

Re: [PC/XB360/PS3] Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3

Same here. It doesn't look too bad but I doubt there will be much of a difference in gameplay between this and MW2 apart from a few different guns and killstreaks.

If i'm remembering correctly the COD engine is based off idTech 3 (with some improvements) which is fairly old tech. Tbh the graphics of COD have been really bad since COD4 and there are no major technological improvements such as destructible environments and improved lighting/textures.

I might buy it when it drops in price but i'm definitely not getting it at launch this year. I made the mistake with Black Ops and I haven't touched it since December.

I understand that people who can only afford one game would turn to Bf3 since it's fresh.

But imo comparing both games is irrelevant as Bf3 is meant to be different (from the Bf3 videos not so much, same old corridors and scripts despite the new graphics and engine).

What I see is that the over ze top trademark is still here and that is why I play MW.
It's fast, you play super heroes and you can use plenty of guns.

I understand that people who can only afford one game would turn to Bf3 since it's fresh.

But imo comparing both games is irrelevant as Bf3 is meant to be different (from the Bf3 videos not so much, same old corridors and scripts despite the new graphics and engine).

What I see is that the over ze top trademark is still here and that is why I play MW.
It's fast, you play super heroes and you can use plenty of guns.

Quite. I've always bought CoD games until Black Ops because I already had Bad Company 2 (which was my first ever BF purchase) and I didn't want to ruin the fun I was having on that by getting too involved in Black Ops. Same thing with football games - I very rarely now buy both PES and FIFA.

If it scores well, I may buy, but as BF3 looks absolutely superb, I really don't want to spoil that by getting MW3 as well.

Hmm.

Why don't you play black ops?

Didn't want it to take over my enjoyment of BC2, basically.

Even when I had other single player games, I wanted to finish them as quickly as possible so I could get back on Bad Company 2. Addicted wasn't the word.

Lately, I've given it a little break, but it's still the best multiplayer game I've ever played. Love it.

Can't wait for Battlefield 3.

Yeah they did. Quite a few of them. Founded their own EA partner studio called Respawn Entertainment.

So basically Activision are charging for this COD: Elite service. That same service you get for free from games such as Killzone 3/Killzone.com and Halo 3/Bungie.net and Halo Waypoint. But hey at least their not charging for the actual multiplayer. Great job guys!

:LMAO: What a joke.

images

You'll still be able to play online without paying for the Elite service thing...

Black OPS is good no repetion, always new missions diffrent envirmant,multiple wapon choice and good story don't know why you concider it BS :?
i didn't play THE MW seris can you tell me what is good about it? the 3 seems amazing, but i nevr play latest realese befor finishing the first

I only play Online multiplayer. Black Ops bullshit is when I shoot people, then they turn round shoot me once and I die. Too much of that happens.

I only play Online multiplayer. Black Ops bullshit is when I shoot people, then they turn round shoot me once and I die. Too much of that happens.

Aim better.

I'm hitting them, because I do exactly the same on MW and they die :LOL:.

How weird, I play Black Ops every now and again, more than MW2, because of the same reason you dont play Black Ops.

I get a few shots in the bloke I'm aiming at in MW2, they turn round and shoot me once and I'm dead. Last game I played on MW2, kills 3, deaths 28. I had enough in that game, went back to Black Ops after that slaughtering. I aint the best COD player, usually in BO, I do get close to breaking even, even if it is just 9 kills to 10 deaths type thing.

I was getting mullered lad, people with heart monitor guns, snipers, AK's the whole shebang, I was nowt but cannon fodder. I never really played much of MW2 online, so I was pure n00b for the masses to aim at.

Back
Top Bottom