Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3

Funny that I do it exactly the way you explain. I only managed to encounter that juggernaut for once yet. Maybe I'm just as bad. Anyway, thank you for replying.

Edit: Finally, I've just got it done.

Last edited:
Just completed the single player, really enjoyed it, althougth Makrov has the worst voice ever, sounds like a total douchebag, and also not sure, is he meant to be Russian?

FD

Just completed the single player, really enjoyed it, althougth Makrov has the worst voice ever, sounds like a total douchebag, and also not sure, is he meant to be Russian?

FD

really only on act1 and I cant get into it. I really enjoyed mw1,mw2 and blops single player though.

I am playing on hardened with zero aim assist, maybe I should play on normal?

So has anyone else noticed the harsh lag balancing going on in this? B.O. was fine for me, and the first cod I played online, but mw3 can often be ridiculous. I'm crouched in a corner, and know the opponent is about to come round, yet before I can even react to him coming in my sight I'm dead. Looking at the killcam and I'm sat there like a numpty doing nothign while he strolls around, looks at me, probably sniggers and says sucker to himself and then procedes to shoot me! Yet I'm on 4 green bars and no other traffic on my end of the net connection.

What's the single player like? I've only ever played Modern Warfare 1 I think. The one that had War Pigs as a mission and it starts off where you have to run off a ship and jump into a helicopter.

I'm playing through GTA, Red Dead & AC Brotherhood at the moment but if I got COD in a couple of months time, would there still be some good online happening?

What's the single player like? I've only ever played Modern Warfare 1 I think. The one that had War Pigs as a mission and it starts off where you have to run off a ship and jump into a helicopter.

I'm playing through GTA, Red Dead & AC Brotherhood at the moment but if I got COD in a couple of months time, would there still be some good online happening?

I've currently got MW3 out of Blockbuster just now and completed the single player campaign last night, it is pretty good but short took me just over 5 hours. Single player completely blows Battlefields single player out of the water online though BF is better however you can go on crazy kill streaks with MW3 while it's much harder to do on BF3.

Ok thanks. Maybe I'll stick to these games I have now and spend my time finishing them to 100%. Can always go through the COD series down the track.

Don't mind the look of FIFA street I have to admit. Be interested in trying it out down at the shop before I buy it though :P

Guys - just borrowed this off a mate. I've only played one of these games before. Started on Veteran difficulty so I don't have to go back and repeat missions. A couple of questions:

- Does this game require an online pass? I'm borrowing it from a friend and even though he hasn't used it online (and he won't) I don't want to use up his pass so that his trade in options are limited after.

- Can you replay specific missions in order to go back and pick up the intel/laptops?

- Some general tips for playing? When taking cover, should you lie down just hide behind big objects? I find it's tricky to work out who's who lol. Sometimes I think it's a team mate just ahead and then realise there's enemy sitting 5 metres away lol.

Took me a few goes to get to the first checkpoint haha.

Not that impressed at the moment but I'll see how it goes from here.

Ok guys - I worked it out lol. Finished the game on Veteran in about 12 hours. Not too bad. I did prefer GTA IV but I guess this isn't a pure single player story mode kinda game.

Anyone know how to get around the achievements that don't pop?

Finished it all on Veteran and got those two achievements but the ones where you need to finish a pair (or trio) of missions on Veteran don't pop. Tried starting a new game, watching the prologue etc but nothing. Do I have to play the missions over?

just a question can i play the game with ati radeon hd 5450 1gb, and 3gb ram ?

No.

You will get on average 29FPS with everything turned off on the lowest settings. - 1280x1024
•In Game settings to Low
•In game visual options to Off
•0xAA
•0xAF
•Fraps measured Gameplay

In 1080 you will get 19FPS.

Back
Top Bottom