Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3

watched the vids from E3 and cant say I am that excited. still one big interactive movie in single player.

This has been done to death now!

Yeah looks exactly the same as the previous games. What's the point?

I also love how they focus again on showing guys with riot shields when absolutely no-one bothered using them in MW2. Everyone just ran around with Lightweight and the knifing perk, dual wielding shotguns, and shooting/knifing while sprinting past people. Looks like the same old shite to me.

Anyone buying this had also better get ready for the return of the magic, 20ft, lurching knife attack that renders you invulnerable to bullets :CONFUSE:

Looking forward to this.

Although have to say that bad guy in the advert has the most stupid voice ever, sounds as threatening as a fish supper.

FD

Should be good to finish of the story though, even if it is the same old same old, but I got rid of MW2, so would be good to replace it with the new I guess, considering I sold Black Ops shortly after completing the campaign as online was shocking.

I haven't seen what the multiplayer maps are, anyone have any idea how many there are and what they are like.

Also researching where to get it from, I dunno whether to buy online or go to a midnight launch. Tempting with Tesco or Game/Gamestation at the moment.

But on MW2, I used the Riot Shield, infact I remember there was like 5 friends and me which obviously was the whole team, and we all went round with them on Favela, had a great time haha.

This game will be good however will have very similar if not identical gameplay and graphics as the previous versions. Will still be alot of fun though.

One thing that this game needs desperately is more death animations. I see the same old animations from previous games. I want to see more blood splatter, visible entry and exit points with lots of carnage, membranes flying out upon being hit by a close range shotgun or bullet. I want to see more realism in the death department. Give me a guy who has been shot in the leg hopping or dragging himself away leaving behind a fresh trail of blood that will lead you to where he is hiding to finish him off. Show me a guy's face explode when it meets a shotgun blast at close range, or a leg, hand, finger, arm being severed upon impact from any explosive projectile.

Heck I even want to see nothing but a soldier's boots with the foot still inside and body parts scattered all around after being hit by an RPG, C4 or Grenade.

I want to see more blood spray on impacts, especially to the head when sniping.

I want to hear piercing screams when dying, gargling sounds when a bullet hits the throat and blood squirting uncontrollably while the soldier grips his throat to stop the bleeding. Show me blood splattering visibly and spraying my TV screen when I knife someone in the throat.

I want more Treyarch!

Last edited:
After 5 missions, I can already say the solo is excellent and bad-ass.
If you loved the previous episodes and characters, you will not be disappointed with this one.

I thought the embargo was lifted yesterday, yet still no reviews or anything.

A couple of my mates have finished the single player campaign in a little over 5 hours. They both said it was very good, though.

Oh dear lord.

In other COD news, a lorry in France containing 6,000 copies of the new game has been hijacked by attackers using knives and tear gas. A similar thing happened in America for Black Ops. Says a fair bit about the majority of the game's clientele.

Back
Top Bottom