Call of Duty : Black Ops

Re: Call of Duty 7 : Black Ops

christ.... I don't mind people camping out a nice spot where they move around the same building or street back and forth and get kills and its like that's their house or area of the map to defend and play in.
But sitting at a window just looking out at the same spot the entire round... how the hell is there any fun in that?

Tbh i would have jumped off the balcony when that smoke came in and stabbed you in the back when your walking up the stairs :SMUG:

Need to give this a shot, bought it a couple of weeks back, but in the midst of Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2. Once that's over and done with, will give it a go.

FD

In response to ongoing connection issues and vocal customer criticism, a spokesperson for Activision has told an angry PlayStation 3 owner that the publisher may shut down Call of Duty: Black Ops’ PlayStation Network servers.

Senior support representative Dov Carson replied to blogger Jason Koblovsky’s complaints by advising that Activision are prepared to close the PSN servers.

“The publishers have the right to shut down the servers for their game at any time as well which based on the number of reported posts from users may be a viable solution over the free PSN,” he wrote.

Carson suggested to Koblovsky that the latter return his Black Ops disc to Activision, offering a “one time courtesy” exchange for another title, another platform’s version of Black Ops, or an unopened disc to return to a retailer.

Sister studio Infinity Ward also seems to be giving up on Sony’s network, laying the blame for Modern Warfare 2’s security issues at the platform holder’s door.

Thanks, Game Politics.

I've hardly had any problems online. Are there loads of people playing on dial up or something?

The discussion over the connection issues that Call of Duty: Black Ops is having on the PS3 has got a lot more heated, after a customer service representative told a customer that Activision had the right to shut down the PSN servers. Some have taken this comment as a threat, but Activision's Dan Amrich has been quick to say that it was nothing more than a simple statement of fact, and certainly isn't an indication of the publisher's future plans.
:SMUG:

Completed this, actually was very good.

Ending was a bit silly though and I got the twist a long time ago.

FD

I completely forgot that I bought the english version of the game.
So I paid the French First Strike and the English one. I'm so dumb.
That's what you get when you decided not to buy any of the MW2 packs... :(

I completely forgot that I bought the english version of the game.
So I paid the French First Strike and the English one. I'm so dumb.
That's what you get when you decided not to buy any of the MW2 packs... :(

Secre bleu.

So this first strike thing is basically just maps really and not like additional storylines and stuff?

FD

4 maps + 1 zombie map. Nothing more. But imo Ascension is a the best zombie map :).
Berlin wall is crap. Kowloon big and I have never tried the other ones.

Stadium is good, Kowloon is good, very tactical if you know where you're going. Discovery is the biggest, also good, and Berlin Wall is also a nice map imo.

What's the score with this and the PS3 for First Strike. I saw it advertised for 1/2/11 and nothing? Is it just the XBox so far?

I don't really think the Zombie game is anything special, but is the new map like free roaming or is it that crap that your trapped in a smallish area and have to board stupid doors and stuff up?

FD

Back
Top Bottom