Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Thread (360/PS3/PC)

what challenge is this?

Once you get to level 3, or 4 maybe, you unlock the Challenges. You can find them in the Barracks menu they are like in game achievements of sorts. One of the first ones is to get 25 kills with the M16, when you complete it you unlock the red dot scope and the next challenge to get so many more kills or headshots for another reward. The red dot scope is amazingly useful though so I haven't changed it since I equipped it, it really makes a difference.

Sorry to ask, but if anyone else has a spare beta key I have a friend who would be very appreciative

Yeah, I have a nephew who could use one as well, if there's any spares going.

ALSO, would anyone like to start a clan? Nobody's using the clan tag "EvoW". :)

I tried playing with some of the other guns tonight, mainly the M4. I was terrible; got 4 kills in the whole round before getting frustrated and changed back to the M16 where I went on to kill 5 without dying.

I'm gonna play with the M4 some more tomorrow and see if I can get the red dot for it but I think the M16 is going to be my weapon of choice.

Also, Crash is by far the best map in my opinion. The others I am torn about, the one with the fields and the barn annoys me because its a pro sniper map and snipers piss me off while the Vacant map quickly turns into a game more akin to Quake than Call of Duty. Crash gets the balance just right.

M21 is pretty decent weapon mid to long range got my first 10 kills in a row yesterday ("Office" map) and today nice 2 times bombardment in one round ("Barn" map) :) Turning out to be must buy for me. In even teams its a blast and ofcourse when your team is better :)

Yeah, I have a nephew who could use one as well, if there's any spares going.

ALSO, would anyone like to start a clan? Nobody's using the clan tag "EvoW". :)

I'm up for a clan :)

Reading your comments is making me excited!

dont be in a clan with jay his voice is annoying

haha

I went on a streak of 17 last night with the m21, love it, I hate the scope that you can unlock for it tho, I know you dont have to hold your breath when you aim but I perfere the default scope for it

Is that because i came first in every game? I wanna be in the clan i'm great. Oh and is 16 as high as i can go now?

The only reason for all of what you have said above is that yesterday was only the second time i had played the game

you wait till i actually get the hang of it then your in trouble

Lets get back on Rainbow 6 and see who finishes top on that :)

have you got a code?

its where you put in the code for your xbox live membership, in the marketplace

The rumour on the street is that the level cap will raise to 25 by the time the beta ends.

hope so, ive been at level 16 for ages now, done quite a few of the challenges too, Im a fucking leg-end with the m21, never miss, got the highest shot acuracy on my friends list too lol

great game now i have gotten into it

the red dot thing is brilliant as well

AM I missing out by not getting this?

AM I missing out by not getting this?

I may even go as far as saying this could be better the Rainbow 6

and that was the game that clocked up alot of hours on my 360

Back
Top Bottom