Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Thread (360/PS3/PC)

Any way I can get hold of the demo now then or am I too late?

It wasn't a demo, it was a beta... And unless you know someone with a spare code, yes.

If only you asked last week i had codes coming out of my anus, i think its brill.

As much as I now want to play the game I wouldnt want anything that had been near your anus

Does anyone else have a spare key i can have?

I think this game will be better than Halo

same here I always prefere shooting a german through a sniper scope at 200 yard instead of killing an alien with a laser gun on mars

same here I always prefere shooting a german through a sniper scope at 200 yard instead of killing an alien with a laser gun on mars

Agreed.

Halo 3 sucks. Too bright and colourful and doesnt feel threatening at all with rainbow coloured laser bolts flying everywhere.

Cant wait for COD4 full game, the beta is superb!! But I keep getting my ass kicked!!

having played a good few hours of this now. this WILL be GOTY for me undoubtedly. IT looks amazing and feels like cod2 improved = the ultimate combination. Cant wait for the full release now.

I think it looks standard for a so called "next gen" game

cod4 has gold status now,no fears for delays.
on schedule for 5november,my ps3 can use a game like this.

My mate said the cap on the rankings on this have gone up on this, dunno what to though

I was/am a halo fan but i agree - i expect this to be better than halo 3. Especially with regard to immersing you in to a real game world....the graphics are phenemonal as well. the developer claims this game will have "the best graphics of an next gen game. even gears." from what ive seen that looks a possibility.....bungie got lazy (or found out!?!)..and COD4
could steal top spot.

I know we will get flamed from halo fans (level design etc.) but remember COD2 and I put that level design, right up there....

I wouldn't say COD4's graphics are better than Gears at all, they're nice and all but not exceptional.

Haven't been on the beta for a while now, can't see myself going on it either with FIFA and Skate being constantly on play. I guess I'll play it again on release, I hope the single player is good :)

World exclusive review in the next OPM due end of the month.

I wouldn't say COD4's graphics are better than Gears at all, they're nice and all but not exceptional.

Haven't been on the beta for a while now, can't see myself going on it either with FIFA and Skate being constantly on play. I guess I'll play it again on release, I hope the single player is good :)

The beta has ended now anyway

The BETA has finished!? NO!!!!!!! :(

Back
Top Bottom